Freedom of Movement of EU citizens soon to End

This one piece of legislation being brought in very soon could halt Abdallahs plan of flooding our club with any more cheap imports ie French nationality . I do wonder if this is why we have seen a large influx of players coming in of late .. I do hope this legislation is brought in then hopefully Abdallah will look elsewhere for his signings.. maybe uk based or am i getting to ahead of myself?? your thoughts on this 

12 minutes ago, leeslover said:

God forbid we should miss out but it won't make any difference for a good while 

Looking at implementing it  around sept- Oct ? And no one earning under £20000 will be allowed through the doors.  This could be positive in regards to Als cheap import policy .. 

1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

Looking at implementing it  around sept- Oct ? And no one earning under £20000 will be allowed through the doors.  This could be positive in regards to Als cheap import policy .. 

Again won't make the slightest bit of difference All his boys are on north of £20k PA.

Should any of this even happen like.

28 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

This one piece of legislation being brought in very soon could halt Abdallahs plan of flooding our club with any more cheap imports ie French nationality . I do wonder if this is why we have seen a large influx of players coming in of late .. I do hope this legislation is brought in then hopefully Abdallah will look elsewhere for his signings.. maybe uk based or am i getting to ahead of myself?? your thoughts on this 

We have players from Gabon, Benin, Curacao and various other places. It won't make a jot of difference.

32 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Again won't make the slightest bit of difference All his boys are on north of £20k PA.

Should any of this even happen like.

Figure ive heard is £34000 , that should be set at a figure none of our imports will be taking home..Bloody hell we will be look for a complete new back roon staff and actual footballers 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

Funnily enough I don't believe we'd be any better off if we still had Ollie Banks instead of Missilou, or Michael Ngoo instead of Azankpo even though they have British passports. 

The issue with Sefil isn't his nationality. 

39 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

if on french passports they wont be able to come in....

The EU will want a reciprocal deal with the UK, that works the same both ways. 

The UK will still want British people to be able to work in France and the rest of the EU. Hard to do business without it, particularly with services. 

The issue i have is when instructions are being barked out from the touchline in French ? How the bloody hell do our english players understand whats being said ?? and in  training players being put into different groups based on nationality? very puzzling 

1 minute ago, SweeperKeeper said:

The EU will want a reciprocal deal with the UK, that works the same both ways. 

The UK will still want British people to be able to work in France and the rest of the EU. Hard to do business without it, particularly with services. 

i agree, alot of work to be done yet  but once in place it will effect the recruitment policy within the club 

14 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

The issue i have is when instructions are being barked out from the touchline in French ?  

Agreed, coaching language should be English. Relying on Maouche to translate in the middle of a game isn't good enough. 

What we need is an animated guy with a clipboard who can translate Banide's instructions into shouty English with lots of arm waving. 

Best of both worlds, all the fans are happy. 

1 hour ago, Zorrro said:

Let’s be a little careful with this, shall we...

I just want to reinforce what Zorrro has just said; personally I have a low tolerance for cheap shots - thinly veiled or otherwise - as a group we're willing (and have been for a long time) to let a lot of stuff ride, within reason.

Just don't take the piss.

Everything said is all background to the negotiations that might take place before we leave or will take place after we have left bearing in mind that the majority of MPs are trying to stop us leaving - even the two faced one who will literally do anything to become PM.  

Archived