What would end the negativity?

Guest BeckfordsForehead

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, BeckfordsForehead said:

🤷🏽‍♂️

I've come back to talk about Latics' dire situation and I think you can see that I'm doing it in a constructive manner by asking sensible questions.

Yet you've avoided a simple question about 5 times whilst still posting... Strange isn't it

Guest BeckfordsForehead
7 minutes ago, Fruitygoo said:

Yet you've avoided a simple question about 5 times whilst still posting... Strange isn't it

Not as strange as one grown man caring what another grown man's old forum name was so much. I'm definitely not telling you now 😝

What's your answer to the question I posed? We're here for football talk!

3 hours ago, Missed Opportunity said:

What disappoints me the most is that i was a gift horse. I come with skills and experience for free and i have had to to turn to other charitable angles (less involved and interesting to me personally) to burn my energy. No club (let alone Oldham Athletic) can afford to turn down gift horses, but Oldham Athletic did. It bodes not well for the future and aligned to many other of the reported goings on, it tends to confirm the apathy towards long suffering supporters.

Thats the most David Brent sounding post Ive ever read.

Guest BeckfordsForehead
16 minutes ago, Zorrro said:

BeckfordsLeftFoot!

Christ, you were a right pain in the arse. How are you?

*RightFoot

Guest BeckfordsForehead
17 minutes ago, Zorrro said:

BeckfordsLeftFoot!

Christ, you were a right pain in the arse. How are 

It was definitley an unfair ban wasn't it?

I'm actually concerned about Latics disappearing amidst all this chaos. 

3 hours ago, SweeperKeeper said:

The funniest thing is that if you think slagging off new players is going to make them play worse, and if you don't think the team will be improved by a British passports only policy, you are obviously "supporters of the regime"

And if you let any money go to the club whatsoever, you're a "scab"

As it happens, I've read the forums for years now, and just happen to have started to post at the wrong time it seems. And I'm hardly happy at what's going on at the club - now, or in the last ten years. 

I don't support slagging new players off or a Brits only policy, and I don't call people scabs for going. Despite this I think Lemmy is a disaster. You're building a straw person based on selective viewpoints 

1 minute ago, leeslover said:

I don't support slagging new players off or a Brits only policy, and I don't call people scabs for going. Despite this I think Lemmy is a disaster. You're building a straw person based on selective viewpoints 

You aren't - but others on here are. 

What would end the negativity?

Clearly, a certain % of fans have lost trust in the current regime. Some lost it a while ago whilst others have given them longer to prove themselves. We have all witnessed an immediate relegation under the new ownership, a mediocre season in the "4th division" and our rapid fall, thus far, to the bottom place of the professional football leagues. There have, of course, been other sideshows too.

Some fans still insist all is well and I don't think anything will change their minds.

For those who have lost the trust, I think only a change of regime will end the negativity. I`m not going again until they are gone and that has been a very difficult decision to make (and I won't go even if we win the next 10 on the bounce).

It's not a good place for us to be at but, quite simply, it is where we are at.

Not this. Sounded much improved but we ain’t gonna get very far without someone who knows where the net is. Here’s hoping for a decent Surridge-type loan - if the budget for wage contributions hasn’t already been blown on Malmaison. 

5 minutes ago, maddog said:

Not this. Sounded much improved but we ain’t gonna get very far without someone who knows where the net is. Here’s hoping for a decent Surridge-type loan - if the budget for wage contributions hasn’t already been blown on Malmaison. 

Didn't realise we had signed Malmaison, I suppose there is plenty of room for him in our squad. 

Archived