How long before we can say enough is enough? Tried to get some momentum for protests for the Mansfield game but clearly it didn’t take off. We are now 92/92, worst it’s ever been in my lifetime and it will be the same for many others. We will get relegated with this sorry squad and will be the only former PREMIER LEAGUE side to descend into none league which is quite frankly an absolute disgrace. We’ve been an embarrassment on and off the field for years under Corney but these two idiots are killing us off by the day. 

We can’t wait any longer. Something has to be done. To me it doesn’t feel like Oldham Athletic anymore which I’d never thought I’d be saying ever. Players with no ability and/or who do not care, countless employment tribunals and far too many good, honest people who have worked at the club for many years being treated appallingly by someone who clearly doesn’t know how to run a business and it’s not acceptable. The tide seems to be turning and there are now more and more people who won’t put up with it any longer.

Demonstrations need to happen as ranting on social media and forums clearly isn’t sending a message to them.

8 minutes ago, dpwild said:

How long before we can say enough is enough? Tried to get some momentum for protests for the Mansfield game but clearly it didn’t take off. We are now 92/92, worst it’s ever been in my lifetime and it will be the same for many others. We will get relegated with this sorry squad and will be the only former PREMIER LEAGUE side to descend into none league which is quite frankly an absolute disgrace. We’ve been an embarrassment on and off the field for years under Corney but these two idiots are killing us off by the day. 

We can’t wait any longer. Something has to be done. To me it doesn’t feel like Oldham Athletic anymore which I’d never thought I’d be saying ever. Players with no ability and/or who do not care, countless employment tribunals and far too many good, honest people who have worked at the club for many years being treated appallingly by someone who clearly doesn’t know how to run a business and it’s not acceptable. The tide seems to be turning and there are now more and more people who won’t put up with it any longer.

Demonstrations need to happen as ranting on social media and forums clearly isn’t sending a message to them.

I agree. The attendance tonight (if they tell the truth) will be a protest for tonight. Following that though, these do need setting up and drumming up support because our club has all but in name gone.

No identity, no direction, no connection/affinity to players or staff, no hope of it getting much better (might just about survive if we can get organised but that's the limit) 

Not good enough and something needs to be done.

51 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

I agree. The attendance tonight (if they tell the truth) will be a protest for tonight.

Depends if we are comparing it like for like. Comparing it to a Saturday game last season with a bump in ST sales for Frankie Bunn as manager wouldn't be the same as comparing it to 2yrs ago for a Tuesday night game which has been more the marker in the last decade.

We played Posh early season, 2 years ago and got 2,975 (they brought 276) on a Tuesday night in League One. Be interesting to see how tonight's compares.

50 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Depends if we are comparing it like for like. Comparing it to a Saturday game last season with a bump in ST sales for Frankie Bunn as manager wouldn't be the same as comparing it to 2yrs ago for a Tuesday night game which has been more the marker in the last decade.

We played Posh early season, 2 years ago and got 2,975 (they brought 276) on a Tuesday night in League One. Be interesting to see how tonight's compares.

If the club tells the truth and doesn't include season ticket holders (some of which, I know are not bothering) then I think you're looking at a crowd of about 2300 with 100 max from them. 

That said, if they include season ticket holders, the crowd will probably be 2,700 roughly. 

39 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

If the club tells the truth and doesn't include season ticket holders (some of which, I know are not bothering) then I think you're looking at a crowd of about 2300 with 100 max from them. 

That said, if they include season ticket holders, the crowd will probably be 2,700 roughly. 

I'm a season ticket holder. Will be there tonight. Don't I get counted then?

Or do you mean like when a club includes all ST's whether they attend or not. I hope that's what you mean.

21 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

I'm a season ticket holder. Will be there tonight. Don't I get counted then?

Or do you mean like when a club includes all ST's whether they attend or not. I hope that's what you mean.

I mean when the club includes all ST's and before you say that i'm saying that only AL does this, no, all clubs do this.

However, it isn't a true representation of the crowd

Archived