Bury: Minutes to Midnight

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Who is bonkers enough to be buying them?

Very true lol but they made a big deal about putting them on sale yesterday as though to say 'we r safe'. So something must be going wrong or not quite right to stop selling

10 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....is it him? He made his money in ecomm Retail though..... he's also repeatedly said he's not interested in buying Bury.

He is founder and CEO of Kamani Property Group so could be classed as a property tycoon. Just giving an example.

4 minutes ago, jorvik_latic said:

He is founder and CEO of Kamani Property Group so could be classed as a property tycoon. Just giving an example.

There are loads of young property millionaires under 36. 

To be fair this chap/lady probably is over 36, but equally the mystery person may not yet have been a successful property tycoon 18 years ago. 

It was a pointless post by lookers. 

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

It was a pointless post by lookers. 

:lol: You are a F&%kin bell end at times.....

....I was musing that a multi millionaire property tycoon based in the area is up for buying Bolton, and cursing the fact he/she has showed no interest - whether capable or otherwise - of buying us..... 

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

:lol: You are a F&%kin bell end at times.....

....I was musing that a multi millionaire property tycoon based in the area is up for buying Bolton, and cursing the fact he/she has showed no interest - whether capable or otherwise - of buying us..... 

Yeah... great. Ta. 

Good job I'm not deyres… you'd now be under investigation. :argue:    😭   :yellowcard:    :jailed:

The EFL Board has been informed that C&N Sporting Risk will no longer be pursuing their interest in Bury FC.

The League announced at the weekend that it was working exclusively with the Club and C&N in an attempt to finalise a change of control at the Club. However, following a period of due diligence, C&N have opted not to progress matters.

The League continues to be in discussions with Bury FC in advance of today’s 5pm deadline and will provide a further update as appropriate.

We have to use this, if the worst comes to the worst and Bury end up going bust because of this to scrutinise our owners early and question the running of our club. 

There are a couple of direct comparisons, not too many but with reports that i've heard and issues that clearly are apparent at the club, we need to be pro-active and demand transparency and honesty.

We run the risk of being next.

3 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

We have to use this, if the worst comes to the worst and Bury end up going bust because of this to scrutinise our owners early and question the running of our club. 

There are a couple of direct comparisons, not too many but with reports that i've heard and issues that clearly are apparent at the club, we need to be pro-active and demand transparency and honesty.

What, you mean like the Trust, the FLG and the large majority of this forum have been saying for over a year now?

😮

9 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Agree mate. Think if one or both go bust it will really give many other clubs supporters, including many of our own who seem oblivious to our owners incompetence, the kick up the arse they need to ensure its not repeated.

17 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

One thing about AL is he has the money to run the club. He hasn't got anything else like land or stadium to rip off us. He's a businessman so the only way he will make money is the club. So we won't go under. We might be shit and possibly go down at some point but we won't go under

9 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

What, you mean like the Trust, the FLG and the large majority of this forum have been saying for over a year now?

😮

People are kidding themselves.  Asking for transparency, demonstrating, forming groups etc does nothing because fans are at the mercy of the owners and the owners are given pretty much a free reign by the current EFL rules and governance.  Its a broken model.

16 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

How? Precious little we can do. If he decides he's had enough, and refuses to put any more cash in, (if he has any) but refuses to leave [sticking two fingers up at us). We've had it.

Archived