Cambridge (A)

19 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Alot better against exeter than previous games.. we will be fine this season and once we start winning all this talk of protest will die down. 

18 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

ok we are not going to win any games from now until end of season.. We screwed lets pack up and go and support Ashton United... oh yes join the protesters and demand change.. how ludicrous is your statement?.. we are not going to start winning games.. 

why dont you go and support united / city / liverpool ? 

Barry ? ..One.of the biggest cancers running through this clubs is the negativity on the terraces..... granted there hasnt been alot to shout about over the last 20 years, but you get a feel that the fans are waiting  for the club to fail.. the players on the park pick up the negativity from fans and i just hope none of them ever come on these blogs or Facebook 

11 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

"Football People" 😂😂 .. I must sit back and really take on board what your telling me then 🤔🙄 

Are you for fucking real, I get it I am as pessimistic as they come but even some eternal optimists amongst our fan base are throwing in the towel under these two clowns and their arse licking side kicks, problem you have is results and just as importantly the table doesn't lie, just because you come on here telling us it's going to get better it doesn't mean there is actually a chance of it doing so, if you honestly think it's getting better your deluded, we look more solid with Wheater granted but we have scored one goal in six hours of league football and if we lose Wheater for any sort of time we may well even go down, even our better players like Nepo and Missilou have regressed this season.

I get it though, in typical Shitpeas fashion it's the fans fault again, nothing to do with the fuckers who'd find it a challenge to run a bath never mind a professional football club.

The only thing that's toxic at BP is the clowns running the show and for me they are fortunate to still have as many fans as they have, talking of fans I see they are again being treated with contempt with the supporters coach being pulled for Cambridge at the last minute, even non league teams will take the hit when providing transport for fans to aways, not these fuckers though who are so disconnected it's actually scary.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Interesting team selection. Assume Nep is back on the left. Glad to see Sylla dropped, don’t need two holding midfielders. Fage and Maouche could do well in the middle together. Shame about the striker. 

Fage will be on the wing. Maouche and Missiliou in middle and eagles behind vera

1 minute ago, Chris15Arm said:

Fage will be on the wing. Maouche and Missiliou in middle and eagles behind vera

Or Eagles out wide and Nepomuceno behind our resident piñata. For Christ's sake, Urko, show us you've got something about you. It's about time.

1 minute ago, Bristolatic said:

Or Eagles out wide and Nepomuceno behind our resident piñata. For Christ's sake, Urko, show us you've got something about you. It's about time.

Needs to bite the bullet and shave his hair off also. He’s clutching at straws with that lid. 

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 12:52 PM, OAFC1984 said:

Its been cancelled due to lack of interest. 

(Wonder if they can do that with the season)?

There's nothing on the official website to say it's cancelled.

13 minutes ago, al_bro said:

There's nothing on the official website to say it's cancelled.

They ammended the original article about tickets still being available- after the were told it still had coach tickets to buy on twitter that is 

Archived