Cambridge (A)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Guys boring as fuck I wouldn’t get into dialogue with him. Just wait till we play Morecambe away and he gets into telling us about every little bit of history of Cumbria. Dull as they come. 

No way to treat a born and bred Oldhamer and obviously there long before your good self plus,  MORECAMBE like Oldham, is in LANCASHIRE 😉

2 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

No way to treat a born and bred Oldhamer and obviously there long before your good self plus,  MORECAMBE like Oldham, is in LANCASHIRE 😉

Like someone has already said now is not the time. Cast your mind back and you were the one to first say something out of order. Unlike others, I won’t get upset by anything put on here. It’s not real life for me you see. Oh and to add insult to injury I’m a born and bred proud Manc 👍

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else feel like there is a divide in the team between English and foreign players ?

On Instagram they all post videos and they are sat in them groups. Wheater posted a picture about the win today and all the English lads commenting and making a point of him being captain/skipper. 

No. Think your reading to much into it. In every changing room it’s natural to sit with the same lads on the bus etc not rotate seats like speed dating to make sure everyone chats! 

Reality is people will speak their strongest language 90% of the time so your not gonna sit with 6 french lads if you can’t understand them. That’s not separation it’s just how it is. He posts a lot with eagles as they have history at chubs together so natural they connect and are old mates. 

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Like someone has already said now is not the time. Cast your mind back and you were the one to first say something out of order. Unlike others, I won’t get upset by anything put on here. It’s not real life for me you see. Oh and to add insult to injury I’m a born and bred proud Manc 👍

All good fun for me aswell, proud Oldham man regardless of where I live and I promote the fact daily

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

Dont say we have been decent in our previous games on here you will get lynched ! great result today.. i cant wait for next saturday, 2 games unbeaten..brilliant 

29% of the ball!!! Get a grip? Cloud cookoo land. With that possession we have no right to a draw never mind a win

32 minutes ago, latics22 said:

29% of the ball!!! Get a grip? Cloud cookoo land. With that possession we have no right to a draw never mind a win

And yet, here we are

The amount of fans desperate to be negative about absolutely anything is ridiculous. Yes, the situation is a bit shit at the moment. But the amount of hyperbole being spouted on this message board and elsewhere  is laughable. We’re going to be relegated without winning a game, etc etc 

We’ve won a game away from home. Cheer up 

28 minutes ago, Guy Branston Pickle said:

And yet, here we are

The amount of fans desperate to be negative about absolutely anything is ridiculous. Yes, the situation is a bit shit at the moment. But the amount of hyperbole being spouted on this message board and elsewhere  is laughable. We’re going to be relegated without winning a game, etc etc 

We’ve won a game away from home. Cheer up 

Well said, up up and away :OASISscarf:

Well done to Banide, the players and those hardy souls who made the worthwhile trip down sarf to support the team through thick and thin

57 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Well we got 3 points.. move on.. its a great away win.. play crap come away as winners.. that will do nicely.

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Well we got 3 points.. move on.. its a great away win.. play crap come away as winners.. that will do nicely.

All you can ask for and I'm over the moon, it's been a wonderful day

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

I haven't read all this thread yet, but don't you agree that it makes a refreshing change to win the actual game and not the stats?

Something that has happened to Latics quite a lot in the recent past...winning the stats.

Stats are meaningless, really, as the only thing that matters is putting the ball in the net more times than the opposition and if that means two times out of three shots, then so be it. How many times have we fans seen the Latics pepper the opposition goal and miss, time after time after...and so on?

Every team that plays the game has the right to win, draw or lose.
It's just a game.

Archived