Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Any spaces left on the supporters coach?

 

Its been cancelled due to lack of interest. 

 

(Wonder if they can do that with the season)?

Edited by OAFC1984

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Any spaces left on the supporters coach?

Oh Ricky...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Play like we did against Exeter and i dont think we will be far off...You can only grow in confidence after a clean sheet.

Play like we did? Are you for real? We were woeful. No structure to anything we did and we were let off so many times. If we play like we did we’ll be comprehensively beaten.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Play like we did? Are you for real? We were woeful. No structure to anything we did and we were let off so many times. If we play like we did we’ll be comprehensively beaten.

Alot better against exeter than previous games.. we will be fine this season and once we start winning all this talk of protest will die down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Alot better against exeter than previous games.. we will be fine this season and once we start winning all this talk of protest will die down. 

The previous games are hardly the sternest benchmark of all time. The acceptance for this utter shite is borderline shameful. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Alot better against exeter than previous games.. we will be fine this season and once we start winning all this talk of protest will die down. 

 

This team isn't going to start winning.

 

We were hanging on for dear life at the end so much so that we brought an extra centre back on with 5 to go to go to a 5 4 1 formation at home to Exeter fucking City. Even then we relied on a sympathetic lines woman to flag for offside.

 

You're head is buried firmly in the sand.

Edited by GlossopLatic
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

 

This team isn't going to start winning.

 

We were hanging on for dear life at the end so much so that we brought an extra centre back on with 5 to go to go to a 5 4 1 formation at home to Exeter fucking City. Even then we relied on a sympathetic lines woman to flag for offside.

 

You're head is buried firmly in the sand.

ok we are not going to win any games from now until end of season.. We screwed lets pack up and go and support Ashton United... oh yes join the protesters and demand change.. how ludicrous is your statement?.. we are not going to start winning games.. 

 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

The previous games are hardly the sternest benchmark of all time. The acceptance for this utter shite is borderline shameful. 

why dont you go and support united / city / liverpool ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

ok we are not going to win any games from now until end of season.. We screwed lets pack up and go and support Ashton United... oh yes join the protesters and demand change.. how ludicrous is your statement?.. we are not going to start winning games.. 

 

.

 

Not as ludicrous as yours thinking that everything is going to be alright is it Barry?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

 

Not as ludicrous as yours thinking that everything is going to be alright is it Barry?

Barry ? ..One.of the biggest cancers running through this clubs is the negativity on the terraces..... granted there hasnt been alot to shout about over the last 20 years, but you get a feel that the fans are waiting  for the club to fail.. the players on the park pick up the negativity from fans and i just hope none of them ever come on these blogs or Facebook 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frankies6 said:

Barry ? ..One.of the biggest cancers running through this clubs is the negativity on the terraces..... granted there hasnt been alot to shout about over the last 20 years, but you get a feel that the fans are waiting  for the club to fail.. the players on the park pick up the negativity from fans and i just hope none of them ever come on these blogs or Facebook 

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually could see us going all season without a win. I truly believe we are that shit, with this current squad.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Hands on said:

Sorry but in what way did they defend well?  It was the failure of Exeter to hit the target rather than anything approaching good defending.  We lacked shape, couldn't tackle or pass the ball.

 

This is not just my assessment but the assessment of a number of people I have spoken to who attended the game.  I have yet to meet anyone who has anything other than it was an improvement from really awful to poor.

 

I shall keep looking for a positive report.  I would like nothing more than to wrong.  No doubt we will take our new found defensive strength and get another nil nil draw at Cambridge.

It was Banides assessment as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

why dont you go and support united / city / liverpool ? 

Why would he do that, his team is Oldham, he has a point we shouldn't be accepting the shite that is on offer. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are so shite all over the pitch it’s a joke. Still wouldn’t consider supporting another club tho 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I was waiting for the club to fail they would be closing in on my dream. It is only because I want them to succeed that I am so pissed off with what Marco & Mo the current custodians of my team are doing. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Frankies6 said:

Play like we did against Exeter and i dont think we will be far off...You can only grow in confidence after a clean sheet.

You're as big a wind up merchant as anyone on here. 

 

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

 

Why do you talk such bollocks?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

You're as big a wind up merchant as anyone on here. 

 

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

 

Why do you talk such bollocks?

Could have easily won it too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

 

 

I didn't go, so can't comment. 

 

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

You're as big a wind up merchant as anyone on here. 

 

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

 

Why do you talk such bollocks?

Not sure Frankie actually is on the wind up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wiseowl said:

You're as big a wind up merchant as anyone on here. 

 

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

 

Why do you talk such bollocks?

"Football People" 😂😂 .. I must sit back and really take on board what your telling me then 🤔🙄 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wiseowl said:

You're as big a wind up merchant as anyone on here. 

 

I didn't go, so can't comment but spoken to two "football" people who did - both said we were poor and, in reality, could easily have lost 2 or 3 nil.

 

Why do you talk such bollocks?

Football people ??? What the fuck does that actually mean ? Seriously wiseowl I’d love to know !! Is a football person someone who watches the match live as opposed to listening to Stelling and co ? Are stelling and co actually the football people ? 

Pretentious ? Moi ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else feel like it’s time Nep went back to left back ? He’s an excellent left back, and all our other options there are poor. Him and Bragner down the left for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else feel like it’s time Nep went back to left back ? He’s an excellent left back, and all our other options there are poor. Him and Bragner down the left for me. 

 

Cant remember who we were playing but there was a game towards the back end of last season (Yeovil maybe?) with those two both on the left flank and they worked brilliantly together

 

We need Nepo on the left either way. He’s the best crosser at the club and it’s an absolute waste having him on the right

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...