Cambridge (A)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Vera upfront on his own :lol:

Well if Cambridge have don their research they will know that they can push 20 yards further up the pitch.

Not a snow ball in hells chance we are scoring today with that team. Anyone going may aswell leave after Cambridge score their first goal.

:lol:

what-a-time-to-be-alive-31055108.png

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Vera upfront on his own :lol:

Well if Cambridge have don their research they will know that they can push 20 yards further up the pitch.

Not a snow ball in hells chance we are scoring today with that team. Anyone going may aswell leave after Cambridge score their first goal.

?

We are so poor. Not winning second balls, over hitting passes. Hamer getting caught out of possession again. Woods keeping us in the game. 

Also, either Vera or Maouche scored but such a lack of celebration and Vera wanted to make sure the goal was his, seems selfish. And before I get the strikers should be selfish, he’s not a striker. Nothing upfront. Eagles put it on a plate for him and the keeper made a poor save. 

4 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

We are so poor. Not winning second balls, over hitting passes. Hamer getting caught out of possession again. Woods keeping us in the game. 

Also, either Vera or Maouche scored but such a lack of celebration and Vera wanted to make sure the goal was his, seems selfish. And before I get the strikers should be selfish, he’s not a striker. Nothing upfront. Eagles put it on a plate for him and the keeper made a poor save. 

He was saying to the ref I scored because maouche was offside

29 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

just read that we only sold 80 tickets for this....I guess I’m one of the missing hundreds as would normally have gone today 

sad times 

Dom on the commentary said they had sold 134. Still not great though I admit. We took 504 last season.

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How many points do we get for that ? In the grand scheme of things does anyone actually give a shite ? 

I'm actually at The Shay :D

Halifax No 10 would easily catch our team as would either centre half, No 11 looks a player too.

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

How many points do we get for that ? In the grand scheme of things does anyone actually give a shite ? 

You don't seem capable of giving a shite about anything, stop taking oxygen and do everyone a massive favour

Archived