Cambridge (A)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else feel like there is a divide in the team between English and foreign players ?

On Instagram they all post videos and they are sat in them groups. Wheater posted a picture about the win today and all the English lads commenting and making a point of him being captain/skipper. 

31 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Can I discuss, you have far too much time on your hands ?

It'd be nice if those going massively overboard on the criticism of the team gave a tiny bit of credit when it's due.

Better still if the same happened pitch side as well.

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else feel like there is a divide in the team between English and foreign players ?

On Instagram they all post videos and they are sat in them groups. Wheater posted a picture about the win today and all the English lads commenting and making a point of him being captain/skipper. 

And the foreign players liked it

Just now, SweeperKeeper said:

It'd be nice if those going massively overboard on the criticism of the team gave a tiny bit of credit when it's due.

Better still if the same happened pitch side as well.

I said a wins  a win. Credit for that, let's enjoy it. But one swallow and all that.

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

After Wheater's goal they seemed to celebrate in those two groups too. Bit of a shame if so. 

2 hours ago, daniel said:

Missed the 1st 30 mins, but watched the rest on Ifollow. Woods made some great saves, and defensively we were solid. Wheater is such a superb signing for this level. We still don’t create anything at all, but if we can get a decent striker we’ll be fine. We won’t be close to the top but we won’t go down. Thats 3 games we’ve been good at the back this season, no coincidence that wheater has played all 3 of those games. 

Dont say we have been decent in our previous games on here you will get lynched ! great result today.. i cant wait for next saturday, 2 games unbeaten..brilliant 

20 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Anyone else think some people on here love looking for trouble and issues were there aren’t any? 

30 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Jeez just seen Vera chasing after the ref making sure it was his goal.

Almost as if he's on a few grand bonus for scoring!
:scarf001:

To be fair to him (and I might be wrong) I think he was saying to the ref that the goal wasn't offside because it was in before Maouche touched it.

6 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Vera upfront on his own 😂 

we wont score with this plonker up top on his own. 

6 hours ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

1 up front is discusting

but that 1 being urko Vera is just screaming no goals 

6 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

I honestly can't believe that he's playing Vera up top on his own. I just can't see what skills the bloke has. I really hope he proves everyone wrong, but I'll be amazed if so.

6 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

Mo must have a reason for playing Vera. It isn't a footballing one though. 

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Perhaps he plays better in hot weather? (clutching at straws)

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Some recent posts haven’t aged too well already!. 😂

Get in.  Fantastic result. 

24 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

Urko Vera

FIrst Start

First Win

Two Goals

Urko Vera baby 💚

Love it 😉

Archived