Plymouth (a)

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bristolatic said:

You really are trying too hard. Straws and clutching spring to mind. If every keeper was dropped whenever they made an error, you'd need a dozen of them in your squad.

We're getting there...

41 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

We've got a great record against these prior to losing the last two meetings and seem to do well in general on long trips south (to me).

Morais and Smith feeding Big Urko could well see us win this... 

Have you been shuckhacked?

Guest Stanley30
3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

We've got a great record against these prior to losing the last two meetings and seem to do well in general on long trips south (to me).

Morais and Smith feeding Big Urko could well see us win this... 

Stupid comment. Never understood these stats as barely one if any players remaining so no gage 

1 hour ago, Stanley30 said:

Stupid comment. Never understood these stats as barely one if any players remaining so no gage 

I agree its like when a Premier League team plays lower opposition and the pundits go “the last time X beat y” was 1965” yeah and the last time they played them was 1966 pricks 

13 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Someone needs to introduce him to Gary....

12 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

He's binned Latics off and moved away.

That was sad. Saw him getting rid of all his memorabilia on Facebook. Surely not all to do with the Twitter goings-on?

7 hours ago, OAFC1984 said:

I agree its like when a Premier League team plays lower opposition and the pundits go “the last time X beat y” was 1965” yeah and the last time they played them was 1966 pricks 

We've played them 33 times since 1966 so it's nothing like that....

41 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

With 33 completely different squads is the point 

Clubs have good records against certain other clubs often against all logic, eg United always used to get results against Liverpool when they were shit and Liverpool were the best club side in the world - surely you're aware of this concept.....? 

11 minutes ago, OAFC1984 said:

The idea that 22 human beings who played together and 22 different ones 10, 20, or 1 year ago are actually comparable is bollocks - you can make stats say you like.

Who's saying they're comparable?

Clubs have good & bad records against certain other clubs....

Archived