Abdallah Lemsagam.....is Franck Kita (on the board at Nantes) right to view him as a crook?

1 hour ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Boundary Blue will probably presume Corney put him up this. 

Big Dog will think it’s misunderstood and that he’s a decent guy.

Mcfluff and Kowdog will be asking for hard #proof.

Proof of what? What are you talking about?  Do you ever know what you are talking about?  

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Seems highly unlikely that its got anything to do with the Lemmys at the moment will be interesting to see if something like this snowballs though.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Seems highly unlikely that its got anything to do with the Lemmys at the moment will be interesting to see if something like this snowballs though.

It's continued fall out from the Belgian corruption scandal..... but as jorvik pointed out about, it's.... "Interesting that a couple of the other lofteur's agents are heavily connected to Belgian players."

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Proof of what? What are you talking about?  Do you ever know what you are talking about?  

It is quite common for you to respond to any kind of speculation demanding black and white proof. Although I think you do this just to play devils advocate which you seem to oddly enjoy.

29 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

It is quite common for you to respond to any kind of speculation demanding black and white proof. Although I think you do this just to play devils advocate which you seem to oddly enjoy.

I usually ask for a source actually... not proof.  That’s different.   But in this case I can see the source... so... 

Archived