Sign in to follow this  

Technically one of our better players, admittedly not hard. That’s two wingers out the frame then. 

19 hours ago, welshgaz said:

Where has this bizzare notion that nepo can play left back come from? The last thing that lad wants to do is defend.

He's actually a very competent left back as he's showed a few times. He can also storm forward and get a few decent crosses in - might be worth playing him at LB for the next dozen games or so and seeing how he gets on.

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

He's actually a very competent left back as he's showed a few times. He can also storm forward and get a few decent crosses in - might be worth playing him at LB for the next dozen games or so and seeing how he gets on.

You'd better send a fax to Mo, he may agrees with you.

Be interesting to see what the "home" attendance will be for this one.

Lovely, sunny day forecast.

19 hours ago, wiseowl said:

Be interesting to see what the "home" attendance will be for this one.

Lovely, sunny day forecast.

Yes you’re right I’d be hoping for 4000

On 9/12/2019 at 3:04 PM, wiseowl said:

No chance, he is the current persona non gratis,which is why there are murmerings of a move to Chesterfield.

2 hours ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

Grimsby will bring 600 to 800 and we will have about 3000 is my prediction. 

Fancy us to win big today. Taking my little lad. My first appearance since Morecambe at home last season. If we don’t win by atleast 3 clear goals, the urinals are getting chucked on the pitch and my sons grounded for a month. 

Lemsagems blue and white army ! 😩

14 hours ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

4,000 "home" fans. I`d be amazed at that but let's see.

Hope we win today could really do with a home win. Got a loss and a bad performance written all over it. No Vera No Party 

36 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Fancy us to win big today. Taking my little lad. My first appearance since Morecambe at home last season. If we don’t win by atleast 3 clear goals, the urinals are getting chucked on the pitch and my sons grounded for a month. 

Lemsagems blue and white army ! 😩

Hhhmmm, good luck...

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Think he’s counting the Grimsby fans too ? 

I was yes 4000 whole ground turnout

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

No Nepo.......

He's had a it of a week. 

As predicted by yours truely James Hanson has gone and played on Iacovitti straight away and is already causing him problems.

From goal kicks or anytime the keeper gets the ball sylla should go and stand on his toes.

Edited by GlossopLatic

6 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Shit game. Sylllas a fucking Rolls Royce though

Id say Missilou has been better Sylla has given about 10 fouls away and still hasn't been booked.

Azankpo is getting bullied he can't play with his back to goal. He needs bslls down the sides of the CBs.

We are defending well though but we need to find a way to get up the pitch though our passing needs to be better out from the back.

Hard to believe we're only on page 2 of a match day thread. Says it all really, thanks Chuckle Brothers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Hard to believe we're only on page 2 of a match day thread. Says it all really, thanks Chuckle Brothers.

I can't be arsed with it, just dropped in to see what is happening, normally I would have been at the match but all my Interest has been evaporated by the clowns in charge, the wife has gone away for the weekend so it could have been beer and football, instead I have been gardening. 

17 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Or its quieter when we are winning when a lot of posters have predicted us to lose, so doesn't fit their normal doom and gloom script that every thread gets filled with.