Our Favourite Topic

I know every thread comes back to the M word so I just thought I’d raise my two points;

1) he was wank today, first game this season for me he’s been dreadful BUT.. he’s still our best player and and even though I was doubting him after today, I’ve just been talking to a league one midfielder who played us pre season (feel free to guess) and he said ‘your number 10 is the only decent player’

2) obvs this league one baller hasn’t seen sylla or fage because they are different gravy so my point is....surely we must have the biggest budget in the league so are the owners all bad? They’ve brought maouche, sylla, fage and wheater to the club, players we wouldn’t have otherwise. But they’re also paying  20 wank players a wage so it’s obviously corrupt. 

I dont comment on the politics at the club but what are peoples problems with the owner subsidising a massive squad? Willing to be educated 

9 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I know ever thread comes back to the M word so I just thought I’d raise my two points;

1) he was wank today, first game this season for me he’s been dreadful BUT.. he’s still our best player and and even though I was doubting him after today, I’ve just been talking to a league one midfielder who played us pre season (feel free to guess) and he said ‘your number 10 is the only decent player’

2) obvs this ginger league one cunt hasn’t seen sylla or fage because they are different gravy so my point is....surely we must have the biggest budget in the league so are the owners all bad? They’ve brought maouche, sylla, fage and wheater to the club, players we wouldn’t have otherwise. But they’re also paying  20 wank players a wage so it’s obviously corrupt. 

I dont comment on the politics at the club but what are peoples problems with the owner subsidising a massive squad? Willing to be educated 

You were one Sheridan comment from revealing your true identity. But hi Shucky

7 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I know ever thread comes back to the M word so I just thought I’d raise my two points;

2) obvs this ginger league one cunt hasn’t seen sylla or fage because they are different gravy so my point is....surely we must have the biggest budget in the league so are the owners all bad? They’ve brought maouche, sylla, fage and wheater to the club, players we wouldn’t have otherwise. But they’re also paying  20 wank players a wage so it’s obviously corrupt. 

Trying taking a look at the league table and results.

Maouche is a better player than Wheater is he.

Thats a very funny post thanks for you input.

Can’t compare a stopper with a technician but yeah, I’d say he is.

Genuinely think we’ve got the best centre half in the league and the three best midfielders. 

Its just up top...like playing with ten men. Literally never had a decent striker in my 25 years of supporting us (made my debut at Wembley by they way)

19 minutes ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Can’t compare a stopper with a technician but yeah, I’d say he is.

Genuinely think we’ve got the best centre half in the league and the three best midfielders. 

Its just up top...like playing with ten men. Literally never had a decent striker in my 25 years of supporting us (made my debut at Wembley by they way)

Three best midfielders in the league? At least that brightened up a wet Sunday morning. 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Trying taking a look at the league table and results.

Maouche is a better player than Wheater is he.

Thats a very funny post thanks for you input.

Plus the fact wheater goes up to Maouch before kick off every game and pleads with him to ‘win us this game today’ before kissing his head tells me David probably agrees with me.

2 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Awful standard. I’d ask you to name one better than Maouch, sylla and fage but I know you can’t.

mayor and law are number 10s so don’t count 

From what I've seen already this season from this season (against us or Exeter):

Jake Taylor

Jay Harris

Matt Doughty

Joe Edwards

Josh Wright

That's even before you start talking about number 10s or attacking midfielders.

From a footballing point of view Maouche couldn't have it any better. He gets to play the number 10 he doesn't have to track back as hes got Missilou and Sylla behind him doing all his hard work for him. He gets to take all the set pieces and is in no danger of being dropped and if he wants one will get a new contract next summer. Thats fine if you are scoring 15 goals getting 15 assists and 15 MOTM awards (which Id expect from a number 10 given those circumstances. But he doesnt and he wont he just drifts in and out of games. Hes got the most cushy role in football and hes symbolic of everything thats wrong with the club at the moment.

4 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

3 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Awful standard. 

3 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

This team would piss all over the team that got relegated from division one. 

I agree with your "awful standard" regarding the league we are currently in.

As to your other comments, and general sentiments, we have played 8 games in this "awful standard" league; we have lost the majority of them and managed a solitary win.

This is the worst squad I have ever known at BP, without any shadow of a doubt. We are on a reckless road to ruin and fans have deserted in numbers - and will continue to do so unless there are major changes.

4 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

Genuinely think we’ve got the best centre half in the league 

Wheater is certainly one of the best centre halves in this league.

IF he gets injured for any length of time, we really could be a genuine candidate for the one relegation place this season.

That should tell you how bad a squad we have.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

From a footballing point of view Maouche couldn't have it any better. He gets to play the number 10 he doesn't have to track back as hes got Missilou and Sylla behind him doing all his hard work for him. He gets to take all the set pieces and is in no danger of being dropped and if he wants one will get a new contract next summer. Thats fine if you are scoring 15 goals getting 15 assists and 15 MOTM awards (which Id expect from a number 10 given those circumstances. But he doesnt and he wont he just drifts in and out of games. Hes got the most cushy role in football and hes symbolic of everything thats wrong with the club at the moment.

Perfectly summed up.

I also think we've got better options in the number 10 role (Morais and Fage would be my first choices for the role).

Archived