Any update on Nepo?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he isn't injured, because Banide in his pre match interview says they have no injuries. He's not featured in the match day squad, so he is obviously being frozen out by we know who if he doesn't feature tomorrow. 

57 minutes ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Another shit decision from the idiots at the top

more than likely but you can never be sure of the info on here. plus if he has had a go at the manager and its banide's choice then although i think he's one of our better players im glad to see the manager imposing some discipline. you need a strong leader or the team could disintergrate. i dont think banide is an idiot and wouldnt cut off one of his best players unless it was serious indiscipline. if it is his call then we should back banide, if its Mo or AL then thats a different story. history tells us one minor indescretion with them and your out which is detrimental to the club and season. how sure are we its just banide and nepo? 

2 hours ago, Careca9 said:

more than likely but you can never be sure of the info on here. plus if he has had a go at the manager and its banide's choice then although i think he's one of our better players im glad to see the manager imposing some discipline. you need a strong leader or the team could disintergrate. i dont think banide is an idiot and wouldnt cut off one of his best players unless it was serious indiscipline. if it is his call then we should back banide, if its Mo or AL then thats a different story. history tells us one minor indescretion with them and your out which is detrimental to the club and season. how sure are we its just banide and nepo? 

Banide should have been asked in his interviews, but Dom would lose his job as well if he had, and it was the looney lemmys.

4 hours ago, Careca9 said:

The art of managing is to keep discipline but also keep them playing for you so as to not hugely weaken your team. 

Archived