Any update on Nepo?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

Quite clearly that isn't what singe is saying, he's saying Chesterfield might only be paying part of his wages.

Then why did he feel the need to even post it? He’s agreeing with what the other poster said. 

It’s just Singe being Singe.  Miserable, negative and obvious. 

9 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Or just saying what I think without any such smokescreen.  Might wanna try it sometime. 

......you'd think it justifiable for one of our better players to be sent out on loan to the 5th division if he'd had a disagreement with the Head Coach, do you....?

Last seasons top league 2 assisters (9 and above)...

Nicky Adams - Bury, now at Northampton (lg 2)
Reece Brown - Forest Green, now at Huddersfield (championship)
Jevani Brown - Cambridge, now Colchester (lg 2)
Connor Jennings - Tranmere (lg 1)
Danny Mayor - Bury, now Plymouth (lg 2)
Nepomuceno - loaned out to Chesterfield (bottom of conference) 🤷‍♂️

He was no world beater, but out of the current squad I'd have only Morais on a par with him when it comes to wingers. Add to that his ability to play left back, and this is a baffling decision. 

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

......you'd think it justifiable for one of our better players to be sent out on loan to the 5th division if he'd had a disagreement with the Head Coach, do you....?

Did I say that? 

I said

SILLY.  If he has had a BUST UP with the manager then I CAN UNDERSTAND IT.  ANYTHING ELSE... I CAN’T.

But you took that as me being happy with him leaving over a little disagreement.... 

Archived