Any update on Nepo?

Just now, kowenicki said:

Did I say that? 

I said

SILLY.  If he has had a BUST UP with the manager then I CAN UNDERSTAND IT.  ANYTHING ELSE... I CAN’T.

But you took that as me being happy with him leaving over a little disagreement.... 

Who's the manager you refer to?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Hang on?  You are suggesting we are paying his wages plus something on top for them to take him. 😂

It was a joke. Though with our greatest deal maker ever in hour history you never know.

19 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Quite clearly that isn't what singe is saying, he's saying Chesterfield might only be paying part of his wages.

Spot on Andy.

I'd be interested to know the regs if this could involve some sort of loan fee (I think we did for Beckett) in advance of a transfer at the end of the season.

Not many reasons  loan should have taken this long to sort, agreeing the percentage should not take too long.
Shez's interest is surprising, he only worked with him for 2 weeks.

13 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

....obfuscation complete (for Kow).

My god you’re so obsessed.  Look... I’m married and I’m not ‘that’ way inclined. 

Now...ever thought of approaching the day without such cynicism?  Your polarised view on everything Latics and your cynical, condescending tone must be stressful and taking a toll on your long term happiness by now.  Relax... perhaps meditation... or yoga 🧘‍♀️.   Try it. 👍😁

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

No, I don't.... please elaborate on who you think it is "understandable" for Gevaro to be sent out on loan for falling out with.....

You aren’t this thick.  

If Gevaro has had a BUST UP with BANIDE... then yes... I think it’s understandable. 

Do/did you work in local government by any chance? 😂 

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

......If Gevaro has had a BUST UP with BANIDE... then yes... I think it’s understandable.......

Thank you....

39 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

......you'd think it justifiable for one of our better players to be sent out on loan to the 5th division if he'd had a disagreement with the Head Coach [Banide], do you....?

Justifiable/Understandable.

32 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Did I say that? 

Yes. You did.

Now, I don't..... if Gevaro has had a bust up with Banide.... I think the Sporting Director (cos that's the structure we run) should say to them both, kiss and make up..... for the betterment of the club..... we're staring relegation in the face here. Whatever your bust up is about, it's nothing that can't be set aside for the greater good.

19 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

My god you’re so obsessed.  Look... I’m married and I’m not ‘that’ way inclined. 

Now...ever thought of approaching the day without such cynicism?  Your polarised view on everything Latics and your cynical, condescending tone must be stressful and taking a toll on your long term happiness by now.  Relax... perhaps meditation... or yoga 🧘‍♀️.   Try it. 👍😁

19 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Really? Lol.  Wow. 

Sounds like you're getting a bit frustrated here Kow, why would that be?

2 minutes ago, laticsrblue said:

Maybe Banide or someone else got a bit worked up about  him disappearing to play in the internationals.

I doubt it, if that were the case, it would not feature proudly in a nice little write up (the untimely death excepted).
We know when they don't like something, they don't write about it.

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2019/september/11092019-international-round-up/

1 hour ago, kowenicki said:

Silly.  I’d love to know what the reason is.  If he has had a bust up with the manager then I can understand it.   Anything else... I can’t. 

Even a bust up with the manager doesnt make sense. No way the chuckle brothers would sanction that. Were crying out for a left back, it's a piss take.

Its as if they are already writing this season off and we can only accept it, one of our better players who can play a couple of positions is sent to a league lower..

I was gonna say i wonder which of our better players will be next out but honestly this squad is absolutely fucking gash, i really couldnt give a shit who goes next..We are a train wreck of a club but even now some dickheads will still defend the clown who’s leading us into non league..

47 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Thank you....

Justifiable/Understandable.

Yes. You did.

Now, I don't..... if Gevaro has had a bust up with Banide.... I think the Sporting Director (cos that's the structure we run) should say to them both, kiss and make up..... for the betterment of the club..... we're staring relegation in the face here. Whatever your bust up is about, it's nothing that can't be set aside for the greater good.

If I was the manager/coach, call it what you will, and I was told to kiss and make up with a player who I believed had overstepped the mark, then I’d walk. 

Fergie and other notable managers have gotten rid of players when they have been crossed because sometimes... you have to. 

Yes there is a fine line, yes a mediation would be better in most cases, but we don’t know the background so I will assume it was a proper bust up.  If it wasn’t, as I said, it’s a silly decision. 

You can get odds on relegation of 9/2.  Pile on with everything you have... easiest £100 quid you’ll ever make. 😁

49 minutes ago, danny513 said:

Out of interest, why do people think he was so good and we were wrong to let him go? What does he do that the others can't? 

How many players are there at any level in England who can play properly wide, beat a man and put I dangerous cross in? He also cuts in and scores, and he plays on the left.

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Always a sign of winning the argument when you use, "YOU'RE GAY."

Archived