Fans Forum announced 10 Oct 2019

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Nah, it’s being done because a lad on twitter (one of Singe’s mate’s) forced it. 😂

You'll get platitudes from AL and the big men off here, that bother to turn up, who usually give him dogs abuse will say nowt.  

You talk some shite. To the best of my knowledge I've not interacted with Danny before this. Just happy to support and praise someone who at least he got of his arse and did something. But that's negative if you've got an agenda I guess.

6 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Oh and FWIW, IMO one, both or all 3 of Al, Mo & Barry will play their 'Get Out of Jail Free' card in the run up to it.

There are at least another two board members,  Adam  (Solicitor) and Richard (Fan to the board) who could attend

57 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

It's quite obvious that however small that protest may have seemed, it's had an effect.

Unless you're trying to tell us that it's sheer coincidence that despite multiple requests from fans that one of these takes place having been ignored (even requests from the trust), 2 weeks after said protest and we have on in place within a month.

They have to do it, as the Trust have been saying to us and telling them.

This looks (to some) like they've been great guys and bowed down to fan pressure.

But, in reality, it's just yet another easy one for them to bat away, 2 or more birds with stone this time....

Good on Danny and them for trying to do something but hopefully future protests (of which there may be many) focus on forcing something a bit more useful or at least make them work a bit harder to placate.... 

1 hour ago, HarryBosch said:

They have to do it, as the Trust have been saying to us and telling them.

This looks (to some) like they've been great guys and bowed down to fan pressure.

But, in reality, it's just yet another easy one for them to bat away, 2 or more birds with stone this time....

Good on Danny and them for trying to do something but hopefully future protests (of which there may be many) focus on forcing something a bit more useful or at least make them work a bit harder to placate.... 

FSA have been working with supporters groups on these events by creating a memorandum of understanding with the relevant Clubs. Well that's what the FSA have called them

I have asked for some info on the matter and EFL guidelines to ensure the meetings are compliant this season.

You going or still washing your hair?.....I still remember that club event when Barry was looking for you....hahah

2 hours ago, underdog said:

There are at least another two board members,  Adam  (Solicitor) and Richard (Fan to the board) who could attend

Put it this way, if Adam and Richard turn up to represent the board and not one of Al, Baz or Mo are there, there will be a fucking riot.

1 minute ago, hinchy said:

Maouche isn’t one of the 18 he is like Branger the phase 1 imports. Other than fage the quality has took a nose dive from what I’ve seen to date. Hopefully Dino can get a song out of them.

Hard to see how it could have nosedived from such a low starting point. 

2 hours ago, underdog said:

FSA have been working with supporters groups on these events by creating a memorandum of understanding with the relevant Clubs. Well that's what the FSA have called them

I have asked for some info on the matter and EFL guidelines to ensure the meetings are compliant this season.

You going or still washing your hair?.....I still remember that club event when Barry was looking for you....hahah

Still washing my hair...

I’d really like to see people pull together on this. 

Fan 1: I’d like an explanation of why XYZ.

Panel: Well, blah blah blah, bollocks bollocks fob fob fob.

MC: Next question. 

Fan 2: Yeah, you didn’t answer the last question. Try again....

Really turn the screw and don’t let them get away with propaganda and evasive platitudes. 

I have very strong feelings about what's happening at Latics - and will move heaven and Earth to get there (have to change some work commitments). I will give it both barrels to whoever is there from the regime. I won't be nasty or aggressive; just very passionate because, for the first time in my life, I`ve stopped going to Latics because I can see the writing on the wall and have witnessed a massive decline (in all areas) under this lot.

They should hang their heads in shame at the shambles they are overseeing.

It's pointless isn't it? The questions will be pre-vetted, and only safe ones will be put forward. The usual suspects will sit there lapping it up like nodding dogs, and people will walk away saying things like "he's said he won't interfere any more, that'll do me".

2 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

It's pointless isn't it? The questions will be pre-vetted, and only safe ones will be put forward. The usual suspects will sit there lapping it up like nodding dogs, and people will walk away saying things like "he's said he won't interfere any more, that'll do me".

It’s down to us. We need to be dogs with bones. Strong and insistent. Not aggressive. 

Archived