• Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Woods

Mills - Wheater - Egert - Iacovitti

Missilou - Sylla

Eagles - Morais - Branger

Wilson

Is Egert fucking fit yet?  He might well be crap but I wouldn't seeing him play first.

Unfortunately you cant predict a team without golden boy.. who u swapping for him?

57 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Woods

Missilou - Sylla

Wilson

Is Egert fucking fit yet?  He might well be crap but I wouldn't seeing him play first.

7 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Unfortunately you cant predict a team without golden boy.. who u swapping for him?

Sylla obvs 😉

Woods

Mills                  Wheater                                          Egert                             Iacovetti

Eagles               Missile                                            Sylla                              Morais

Wilson                                             Segbe

Just now, al_bro said:

Woods

Mills                  Wheater                                          Egert                             Iacovetti

Eagles               Missile                                            Sylla                              Morais

At first glance, the way you've posted that, it looked like more than 11 players.

I still didn't fancy us. 

40 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

3-0. Easy.

Last season taught us different but then again we had 'couldn't be arsed' Scholes tossing it off,

We have to win or we'll no doubts be looking for another manager to add to the long list but the same can be said of Morecambe and it will all come to a head at the final whistle.

See you all Saturday 🙏

3 hours ago, O.A.F.C 4life said:

we are playing good football and I fancy us at home to a pretty poor team 

anyone else?

I take that back now 😂

3 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Woods

Missilou - Sylla

Wilson

Na I prefer segbe over Wilson he makes a bigger impact

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Woods

Well presented in agreeing with you

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

3-0. Easy.

Maybe after 70 mins but then it will finish 3-3

22 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Last season taught us different but then again we had 'couldn't be arsed' Scholes tossing it off,

We have to win or we'll no doubts be looking for another manager to add to the long list but the same can be said of Morecambe and it will all come to a head at the final whistle.

See you all Saturday 🙏

Yeah, about that...

47 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

How anybody can muster the effort to attend these fixtures anymore is beyond me.

The same was said (mostly) irreverently during much of Corney's reign, but it now surpasses any of my understanding...

Sadly, if no one could be arsed the club would fold overnight 

3 hours ago, NewBlue said:

How anybody can muster the effort to attend these fixtures anymore is beyond me.

2 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Sadly, if no one could be arsed the club would fold overnight 

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Don't make me loathe the remaining attendees...

This is the crux of the problem we are facing when deciding whether or not to attend. 

Simply don’t go to the games en masse and hit the club financially. What a message that would send to the owners and the wider footballing community. However the club has our season ticket money so the death may well be a slow one. If everyone did boycott then there would come a time in the future when the club could not continue to operate.

This could only be effective if there was some party willing to buy the ‘club’ (and the owners were willing to sell). Then any mass boycott would maybe convince the owners to get out.

At the moment we have a divided fan base - those who continue to attend home games and those who do not as a form of protest - with each side believing that it’s chosen course of action is the right one. And each side has the right to choose.

What mustn’t happen is that this division leads to conflict amongst us the fans.

Archived