Morecambe(H) 🔵v🔴

12 minutes ago, No Pyro No Party said:

Segbé had a class game on Saturday. Chasing everything, brilliant finish, challenged every ball (although his height is a bit of a disadvantage for those lovely League Two hoofs up-field). Noticed after the game he was the last in after signing shirts, having photos with people.

Refreshing to see a player with that much spirit. Really like the guy.

He was the same at Cambridge and Plymouth - worked his way along the line of fans, stopping for selfies, shaking hands. Genuinely seemed to be loving it. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

He was the same at Cambridge and Plymouth - worked his way along the line of fans, stopping for selfies, shaking hands. Genuinely seemed to be loving it. 

Good on him, but surely it should be a given that all the players make this sort of effort. That is not meant to demean in any way what Segbe is doing. 

3 hours ago, disjointed said:

Good on him, but surely it should be a given that all the players make this sort of effort. That is not meant to demean in any way what Segbe is doing. 

Indeed.

But I don’t most players of most clubs give a shit about the fans. Makes a nice change when somebody genuinely interacts with fans. 

6 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

The only "chance" we had against Grimsby at 2-1 was the one Azankpo hit straight at the keeper. Ultimately, this was irrelevant as he was flagged offside anyway.

No it wasn’t the only chance. That’s not the chance I’m referring to. Morais just had the keeper to beat from 6 yards in the 89th minute right before they equalised. He should’ve finished it. 3-1 goodnight and we all go home happy. Wasn’t to be. Fine line. 

7 hours ago, League one forever said:

Indeed.

But I don’t most players of most clubs give a shit about the fans. Makes a nice change when somebody genuinely interacts with fans. 

Yes I never meant that it was mutually exclusive to our club. It doesn't cost anything to be nice. 

23 hours ago, boundaryblue80 said:

No different to Grimsby game that. Just that they ran out of legs in the last 10 minutes and Woods threw one in after we missed a cracking chance for 3-1 (which we took this week.) Honestly feel the last 3 games have been performances well worthy of the 3pts but for unfortunate GK errors costing us. Definitely much better. Carlisle is a graveyard for us, so a win there will be impressive.

True, Segbe has been closing down and putting pressure on defenders every game, but he has been on his own. On Saturday the whole team were closing down and giving the Morcambe players no time on the ball. Better passing, and a bit less of the intricate moves that mostly fall down, and we should start winning matches more regularly.

On 9/20/2019 at 8:22 PM, GlossopLatic said:

Its supposed to be a lovely day tomorrow Im going to get out in the garden do some weeding and mow the lawn and get rid of any cat shit as the local cats round here use my back garden as a toilet.

The neighbour's cat was shitting all over my plants, a couple of PestBye sonic things off Amazon soon fucked it off 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 6:15 PM, kowenicki said:

9 goals in 4 games. 

11th in form table. 

We've played against some of the better sides... now undeniable. 

“Were fucking shit” as recent as Tuesday. 

Said it before.... top half minimum. 

Bookmarked again

Archived