BANIDE GONE!!!!!

According to BB80, it’s Woods’ fault that Banide has gotten the sack.

The keeper who was arguably player of the month for August, is the primary reason for Banide getting canned because of a poor display against Scunthorpe.

Genuinely.

You just cannot reason with that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

The keeper who was arguably player of the month for August, is the primary reason for Banide getting canned because of a poor display against Scunthorpe.

Genuinely.

De de de de fucking shambles

7 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Genuinely.

So when Mo picks the team for Saturday, Woods is likely to be on the bench? Wouldn't be surprised.

We really where not far away with Banide, all he needed was a striker, actual logical recruitment and we would have been doing well. Feel extremely sorry for the man and utterly pissed off. It’s all irrelevant now, the fans are rightly toxic against the club, we are back to starting all over again on the playing squad. If this guy doesn’t play football and is more of a long ball type manager then he will struggle as we don’t have any strikers that can do this. If he’s looking for battlers we don’t have them either. This is going to end badly for us, what a shambles. Club I’ve loved supporting for all my life, ruined by some fuck wit Moroccan psycho. 

4 hours ago, laticsmarra said:

Im sure there's a song there along the lines of the 12 Managers of Oldham 

The 12 months* of Abdallah. 

1. His brother as sporting director. 

2. Barry Owen on the board. 

3. Three Employment Tribunals

4. £4k per week for Maouche 

5. Five injury time goals

6. Six managers

7. Seven disgruntled players. 

8. 28 dodgy signings. 

9. Nine games for Banide

10. Ten North Stand boxes

11. Eleven missing pensions 

12. Twelve point deduction. 

It doesn't quite scan and some of the numbers might not be right but it gives a jist.

*Obviously he's been here for more than 12 months. 

1 hour ago, rudemedic said:

The 12 months* of Abdallah. 

1. His brother as sporting director. 

2. Barry Owen on the board. 

3. Three Employment Tribunals

4. £4k per week for Maouche 

5. Five injury time goals

6. Six managers

7. Seven disgruntled players. 

8. 28 dodgy signings. 

9. Nine games for Banide

10. Ten North Stand boxes

11. Eleven missing pensions 

12. Twelve point deduction. 

It doesn't quite scan and some of the numbers might not be right but it gives a jist.

*Obviously he's been here for more than 12 months. 

And a partridge in a pear tree

8 hours ago, Simpo said:

First gaffer since I started going that I never went to a game under. Anyone else in that boat?

The only game I have attended over the last 20 years was Boxing day 2012. Dickov I believe. So yes. Start bailing. Dibs on the first sleep shift.

5 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

We really where not far away with Banide, all he needed was a striker, actual logical recruitment and we would have been doing well. Feel extremely sorry for the man and utterly pissed off. It’s all irrelevant now, the fans are rightly toxic against the club, we are back to starting all over again on the playing squad. If this guy doesn’t play football and is more of a long ball type manager then he will struggle as we don’t have any strikers that can do this. If he’s looking for battlers we don’t have them either. This is going to end badly for us, what a shambles. Club I’ve loved supporting for all my life, ruined by some fuck wit Moroccan psycho. 

I agree with all of this. 👍

10 hours ago, Simpo said:

First gaffer since I started going that I never went to a game under. Anyone else in that boat?

Great post.

Myself too, maybe aside from a caretaker down the line.

If this new bloke doesn't survive until Orient away I won't see one of his either.

These cunts aren't seeing a penny of my money.

6 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Genuinely.

Its just a stubbornness with him he just thinks that any criticism of Lemsagam is somehow an endorsement of Corney as if the 2 things are mutually exclusive.

7 hours ago, sjk2008 said:

Genuinely.

Bad, on an epic scale. 

14 hours ago, Simpo said:

Season ticket holder for about 25 years until this season, 50+ years for my mum. Neither of us have been to a game this season and won’t be going until Abdallah has gone / something seriously changes with the running of the club.

7 hours ago, perfectOzblue said:

This, unless Banide somehow had to do it as some condition of a pay-off. Put aside football matters, this is not how you treat other human beings. 

He is the latest of many staff who have received the same treatment.As they say a leopard doesn't change its spots. I have lost all vestige of hope that AL will adapt to life in the EFL and move us forward

21 hours ago, singe said:

Bad, on an epic scale. 

I know Ross to let on to, is he on here? To be fair, he’s got a point. well unreliable. Yes he’s made some good saves but I just want a keeper to come and claim crosses. Just as bad as that calamity last season for me. But his first name isn’t Mohammed so he won’t get any stick!

6 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

I know Ross to let on to, is he on here? To be fair, he’s got a point. well unreliable. Yes he’s made some good saves but I just want a keeper to come and claim crosses. Just as bad as that calamity last season for me. But his first name isn’t Mohammed so he won’t get any stick!

I'm not disagreeing the point, just that it would have made any difference to Banide being sacked!

On 9/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, boshell4eng said:

Season ticket holder for about 25 years until this season, 50+ years for my mum. Neither of us have been to a game this season and won’t be going until Abdallah has gone / something seriously changes with the running of the club.

As it happens I was at FGR so caught his first league game in charge.

The BBC Sport website says that Lee Johnson in 2013/14 was the last guy to be our manager on the first and last day of the season......says it all.

Archived