Maamria Appointed

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. 

Thats a farce. 

He certainly knows lower lower league football... but I fear he knows it a little too well.  😂

Deary me. 

Nobody should defend this.  Whatever anyone else says, I still believe the team was improving.  But now all that resets and we have to start over. 😡

He has worked with Graham Westley in the past.When he has been on the touchline at BP he has always appeared to be loud.Maybe that is what the players need, not sure how that will go down in the Boardroom. One can only assume we have done our due diligence on him and when he became available it was too good an opportunity for AL to turn down.

4 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

He has worked with Graham Westley in the past.When he has been on the touchline at BP he has always appeared to be loud.Maybe that is what the players need, not sure how that will go down in the Boardroom. One can only assume we have done our due diligence on him and when he became available it was too good an opportunity for AL to turn down.

He's a no nonsense character and won't take any prisoners, if he guides us to victory on Saturday it'll make my journey home that much more palatable 

Archived