Maamria Appointed

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

From what I have seen and particularly  yesterday Wheater is not the player we hoped he would be. The comparison with Clarke is defunct.

Maybe so. My theory is he was sold a bit of a false dream by AL, that we were going for promotion etc and got offered good money. Now reality has sunk in and his heart isn’t in it hence a drop in form. I might have it completely wrong though.

10 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

IMO The chances of Dino being here in January are slim unfortunately. A couple more defeats and he’ll probably be gone sooner🤔

At this rate we’ll be sacking managers after one game!! What happened to giving a manager time to turn things around? Dino should at the very least be given a season or two. There has been no stability at the club since AL took over. 

11 minutes ago, Gary1906 said:

At this rate we’ll be sacking managers after one game!! What happened to giving a manager time to turn things around? Dino should at the very least be given a season or two. There has been no stability at the club since AL took over. 

What happened? The Lemsagams happened. 

7 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

To be fair it's only accelerated a trend that has been ongoing for quite a bit longer 

I lose track, but is it still Lee Johnson who was the last manager to be in place for a complete season?

4 hours ago, nzlatic said:

I lose track, but is it still Lee Johnson who was the last manager to be in place for a complete season?

4 hours ago, singe said:

And one of only 3 managers to do summer, winter, summer transfer windows in 22 years. 

And he had us flirting with the playoffs towards the end......

Makes you think..... 

19 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Maybe so. My theory is he was sold a bit of a false dream by AL, that we were going for promotion etc and got offered good money. Now reality has sunk in and his heart isn’t in it hence a drop in form. I might have it completely wrong though.

If he was to go back to Bolton he could be in the same position next season. They will definitely be relegated this season.

4 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

And he had us flirting with the playoffs towards the end......

Makes you think..... 

Him & Warnock are the only managers since Joe left 25 years to be working at a higher league too, I think?

Archived