Maamria Appointed

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Paranoia to add to the conspiracy theories 

So you think Maamria made it up, just for the interview?

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Referees in general are egotisical pricks. Anyone who wants to be a referee was obviously the last pick on the play ground. They seem to forget we are there to watch the players, not them. Cunts every single one of them.

Not often I agree with you, but I do this time. :D 

16 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Referees in general are egotisical pricks. Anyone who wants to be a referee was obviously the last pick on the play ground. They seem to forget we are there to watch the players, not them. Cunts every single one of them.

My eldest son says hi 👋👋👋

38 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

This gets my vote for nonsensical comment of the year.

16 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I feel there may be an element of hyperbole. 

A quick bit of research makes me think there was some hyperbole involved. 

The ref had reffed a Dino Maamria side twice before:

1.) Stevenage lost 8-0 at home to Charlton in the Checkatrade trophy last season. Dino made 9 changes to the side that started the previous game. I doubt the ref influenced that game much. 

2.) Stevenage lost 2-1 at home to Northampton with a 90th minute winner. No mention of the ref being 'poor' on the Stevenage site. 

23 hours ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Think someone on here said they went to a referee's conference and met Ross Joyce and said he's a decent lad. 

Makes you think...

I was sat in front of, and got chatting to, the Shez kids Christmas presents 4th offical at an England cricket match a year or two back.

He was kind of alright but clearly a referee.....

Different breed. 

Archived