Maamria Appointed

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The club is a fucking shambles. Bandie was thier appointment, thier choice. No other fucker had heard of him. Ok we threw away four points, but we were looking better. We had a system a style. Now what? If the usual suspects start saturday, what does that tell you? Bandie grew some balls and picked a team capble of getting results.if vera and mm start sat....

Just now, latics22 said:

The club is a fucking shambles. Bandie was thier appointment, thier choice. No other fucker had heard of him. Ok we threw away four points, but we were looking better. We had a system a style. Now what? If the usual suspects start saturday, what does that tell you? Bandie grew some balls and picked a team capble of getting results.if vera and mm start sat....

Woah there, do not Diss the Maouche. 

2 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Woah there, do not Diss the Maouche. 

God forbid. They dont go after fans whi accuse him of money laundering. But slag the mighty maouche, u have lawyers at your door. Hell of a blow job that fucker gives. Got a cracking smile also! Reminds me of a certain chairman 

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Nothing's a given and the gloves are off now, I'm looking for a reaction from the player's after this appointment, one things for sure they'll be no more easy rides in training 

24 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Instant success if he shouts a lot and waves his arms around. Fuck me what a depressing appointment and situation. Hows that 12 year old and his investors getting on with their bid

In talks with Singe. 

1 hour ago, Oldham82 said:

He done very good last season at stevenage and near playoffs.  This season stevenage apparently had worst injury crisis ever that's why there bottom. Let's give him a chance.  New manager new start 

I think the fans will give him a chance . Its the owners who wont.

He done very good last season at stevenage and near playoffs.  This season stevenage apparently had worst injury crisis ever that's why there bottom. Let's give him a chance.  New manager new start 

I'm not giving him a chance because he won't be given a proper chance.

Hope for his sake he gets a decent payoff from the Lemsagams when he gets sacked.

I honestly can't believe comments like this!

You being serious? And that Frankie on a wind up "upboating". We lurch from one to another, never any continuity, always stuttering - can you honestly not see that is not healthy for our club?

Can you not now see the blindingly bloody obvious - NOBODY can work as manager/coach for this regime for any length of time.

Archived