Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, sjk2008 said:

Which ITK?

I've no view re Dino but it sums things up that the owner tracked him for months, tapped him up when still employed, appointed him as soon as they could and fired the bloke who they had brought in when he was unavailable in extremely shabby fashion.

2 hours ago, Lukers1 said:

Anyone hear Shrewsbury Town manager last night, what a breath of fresh air!!!

We are a million miles away from Shrewsbury now (and they are 16th. in L1) the way they played yesterday. I know it was a cup game and they probably upped their performance, but even so I don't think our current team could get anywhere near that level.

5 hours ago, al_bro said:

We are a million miles away from Shrewsbury now (and they are 16th. in L1) the way they played yesterday. I know it was a cup game and they probably upped their performance, but even so I don't think our current team could get anywhere near that level.

They probably could...with the right manager/tactics and Azankpo left out of the squad. :D 

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Q&A with Dino next Tuesday.

Didn't they schedule one of these with Banide just before he was sacked?

There’s no way this would have been pencilled in had last nights result not gone the way it did.

15 minutes ago, Hands on said:

When someone is such a fan of 4 4 2 there is no way he is going.

what tripe from Dino..I don't think he has played a 442 in all the tine he has been at the club,..Paul Murray and Cadamarteri took the session on Monday whilst Dino was getting his ultimatum from Al.. He is certainly in last chance saloon 

17 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

what tripe from Dino..I don't think he has played a 442 in all the tine he has been at the club,..Paul Murray and Cadamarteri took the session on Monday whilst Dino was getting his ultimatum from Al.. He is certainly in last chance saloon 

I have the utmost respect for Paul Murray. Absolute class act when he was a player for us and such an intelligent footballer.

1 hour ago, wiseowl said:

I have the utmost respect for Paul Murray. Absolute class act when he was a player for us and such an intelligent footballer.

Wise owl, have you heard Peter Crouch talk about Paul Murray on his Pod Cast about their days at QPR?

Archived