Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why they won’t get another £ from me until they’re gone.  I would say “or they change” but that will never happen.

Regardless of what you think of Dino, he was building bridges with fans and looking to sign domestic players.  Lemsagam obviously saw this as destructive so sacked him.  Hence why no explanation from club statement.

Ive never witnessed such contempt from our club towards fans nor how disconnected or hated.  Except the handful of sycophants now infesting the Trust or blowing (or sucking) Lemsagam’s trumpet on Facebook, I would say 99% of fans want the Fuckwit brothers gone.  Take the £1.5m and fuck off

9 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Absolute fucking car crash of a club, anybody who supports this regime is in my opinion now part of the problem, apologists and those that still try to defend these fuckwits actions need to give their heads a serious wobble.

You'll never persuade the people who support the Club rather than the regime to throw the towel in.

As has been said previously you're not on someones side just because you don't chuck stones at them.

4 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

What's going on here? The club haven't officially announced anything yet, but he's giving interviews to Australian websites about him?!

I suppose it's no different than the BBC announcing Dino has been sacked and it taking 4 hours for anything to appear on the official website.  

24 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

I personally know another member of staff treated appallingly recently, the list goes on.

We need a buy out consortium to resolve this.

Isn’t that what the FLG where doing to save the day? They had funding in place didn’t they? 🤔 

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

This is why they won’t get another £ from me until they’re gone.  I would say “or they change” but that will never happen.

Regardless of what you think of Dino, he was building bridges with fans and looking to sign domestic players.  Lemsagam obviously saw this as destructive so sacked him.  Hence why no explanation from club statement.

Ive never witnessed such contempt from our club towards fans nor how disconnected or hated.  Except the handful of sycophants now infesting the Trust or blowing (or sucking) Lemsagam’s trumpet on Facebook, I would say 99% of fans want the Fuckwit brothers gone.  Take the £1.5m and fuck off

Spot on Mids. 

No question Dino was moving towards a more domestic squad, and he was trying to bring everybody together.  Yes the football was largely garbage but with the players at his disposal I’m not surprised  In my naivety I thought there was a glimmer of hope that we might be turning the tide. .

Nah. 

I hope the club ruins AL now. He deserves nothing less.    

10 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Did decent job at Crawley, had them playing some attractive football.

My mate & his son are season ticket holders at Crawley. 

Was decent in some parts but mostly it his tactics wrong

Likes to make weird subs

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/football/harry-kewells-furious-bustup-with-crawley-town-fans-restrained-by-own-players-and-security/news-story/3cb196c4f63e8a1897b2333a65e175a8

Just substitute Crawley Town for Oldham Athletic and it’s probably a glimpse into the future. Granted he’ll have the benefit of playing behind closed doors to begin with but if the squad is poor and we get off to a bad start I can see it ending poorly before Christmas. 

Seen this and alkedgedly from Neil.Joy

Treating loyal, well meaning staff and, dare I say it, Directors with complete contempt. Particular sympathy for whomever is responsible for club communication. Those who don’t rely on the club for employment should be considering their position today. They won’t be. #oafc

34 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Did decent job at Crawley, had them playing some attractive football.

Don’t like stats but just checked them and they are very similar to Dino’s recent managerial ones which begs the question why replace him with Kewell? Just seems pointless

2 hours ago, super_blue said:

Isn’t that what the FLG where doing to save the day? They had funding in place didn’t they? 🤔 

Their plan was to buyout the landlord.

I think I put on a post the other day an interesting FSA document for fans of clubs in crisis. The FSA had us as a club in crisis last September. 

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/clubs-in-crisis-guidance-for-fans/

21 minutes ago, underdog said:

That is bloody brilliant. Lemsagam should be made to read that over and over and over until his head spins. Even then, it might not sink in what damage he and his cohorts have done to the fans and this club of ours.

7 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

That is bloody brilliant. Lemsagam should be made to read that over and over and over until his head spins. Even then, it might not sink in what damage he and his cohorts have done to the fans and this club of ours.

I remember the Trust very first meeting, he made promises of attending meetings and "without fans there is no club...."

And I am pretty sure he said that he would only be around a few years and he wanted then to work out handing the club over to the fans.

Archived