Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

1 minute ago, underdog said:

I remember the Trust very first meeting, he made promises of attending meetings and "without fans there is no club...."

And I am pretty sure he said that he would only be around a few years and he wanted then to work out handing the club over to the fans.

Textbook bullshit.

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The circus continues. Another manager who didn't agree with the Lemmy's recruitment. Answer from the Lemmy's . Get rid and bring in another manager who will start off by going along with them, then realises what crap players they bring in, and tells them they want more of their own players. Lemmy's don't agree because they know best and it's their money. Manager get's sack and it starts all over again.

Kewell is brought in to appease the fans AL says. The only thing that will appease the fans now is for the whole board to go. 

12 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

On a Covid-19 related note, I wonder whether Dino was sacked on the 31 July as that would be the last day of his full furlough payments. From 1 August don't employers have to make a contribution towards wages?

Yes. If employees continue to be furloughed, the Government only pays 60% of their salary, and expects the company to top up to 80% minimum. Whether that is the reason his sacking was delayed is anyones guess. Looking back, it must have been on the cards for a while.

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

On a Covid-19 related note, I wonder whether Dino was sacked on the 31 July as that would be the last day of his full furlough payments. From 1 August don't employers have to make a contribution towards wages?

You'd have thought Kewell will be on far more money than Dino though?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived