fleetwood Blue

Dino Maamria - Departure Watch

Seen this and alkedgedly from Neil.Joy

Treating loyal, well meaning staff and, dare I say it, Directors with complete contempt. Particular sympathy for whomever is responsible for club communication. Those who don’t rely on the club for employment should be considering their position today. They won’t be. #oafc

34 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Did decent job at Crawley, had them playing some attractive football.

Don’t like stats but just checked them and they are very similar to Dino’s recent managerial ones which begs the question why replace him with Kewell? Just seems pointless

2 hours ago, super_blue said:

Isn’t that what the FLG where doing to save the day? They had funding in place didn’t they? 🤔 

Their plan was to buyout the landlord.

I think I put on a post the other day an interesting FSA document for fans of clubs in crisis. The FSA had us as a club in crisis last September. 

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/clubs-in-crisis-guidance-for-fans/

Posted (edited)

Opinions for you lad.....publishing his thoughts

http://d3d4football.com/a-jurassic-moment-dino-leaves-the-latics/?fbclid=IwAR1Z_dG5h7q39wavCHt6MOeKvf6Leev91Xxre2S-WZMJPUwmlLTxYERrE_s

Forgot to add, written after the week he had with some abuse on social media and mentioning his dad. Luckily he has dignity

Edited by underdog
Added about the week he has had

21 minutes ago, underdog said:

That is bloody brilliant. Lemsagam should be made to read that over and over and over until his head spins. Even then, it might not sink in what damage he and his cohorts have done to the fans and this club of ours.

7 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

That is bloody brilliant. Lemsagam should be made to read that over and over and over until his head spins. Even then, it might not sink in what damage he and his cohorts have done to the fans and this club of ours.

I remember the Trust very first meeting, he made promises of attending meetings and "without fans there is no club...."

And I am pretty sure he said that he would only be around a few years and he wanted then to work out handing the club over to the fans.

1 minute ago, underdog said:

I remember the Trust very first meeting, he made promises of attending meetings and "without fans there is no club...."

And I am pretty sure he said that he would only be around a few years and he wanted then to work out handing the club over to the fans.

Textbook bullshit.

• Like 3

The circus continues. Another manager who didn't agree with the Lemmy's recruitment. Answer from the Lemmy's . Get rid and bring in another manager who will start off by going along with them, then realises what crap players they bring in, and tells them they want more of their own players. Lemmy's don't agree because they know best and it's their money. Manager get's sack and it starts all over again.

Kewell is brought in to appease the fans AL says. The only thing that will appease the fans now is for the whole board to go. 

On a Covid-19 related note, I wonder whether Dino was sacked on the 31 July as that would be the last day of his full furlough payments. From 1 August don't employers have to make a contribution towards wages?

12 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

On a Covid-19 related note, I wonder whether Dino was sacked on the 31 July as that would be the last day of his full furlough payments. From 1 August don't employers have to make a contribution towards wages?

Yes. If employees continue to be furloughed, the Government only pays 60% of their salary, and expects the company to top up to 80% minimum. Whether that is the reason his sacking was delayed is anyones guess. Looking back, it must have been on the cards for a while.

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

You'd have thought Kewell will be on far more money than Dino though?

36 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

You'd have thought Kewell will be on far more money than Dino though?

Or willing to work for peanuts as he's already rich (I would assume).