Seymour

10 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

What happened?

Col has involved in a hit and run incident when returning to his overnight accommodation in Penrith on Saturday night. He was knocked over at 60mph when a car mounted the pavement. Apparently it was recorded on CCTV and the police have someone for it. Meanwhile Col is in Carlisle hospital - safe but hurting    

6 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Col has involved in a hit and run incident when returning to his overnight accommodation in Penrith on Saturday night. He was knocked over at 60mph when a car mounted the pavement. Apparently it was recorded on CCTV and the police have someone for it. Meanwhile Col is in Carlisle hospital - safe but hurting    

Good to hear, wish him a speedy recovery.

8 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

Colin has been in Theatre today and everything went well Alan. He has a number of injuries though, spinal injury and broken kneecap amongst them

Will update message board as I find anything out pal 

Cheers Phil, let's hope he makes a speedy recovery. 

On 9/30/2019 at 10:48 PM, unsworth blue said:

Colin has been in Theatre today and everything went well Alan. He has a number of injuries though, spinal injury and broken kneecap amongst them

Will update message board as I find anything out pal 

Send him my best, he used to brighten our afternoon in the Lookers bar after getting thumped. Great lad.

Archived