#ReclaimTheFaith

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I am at work I cannot listen to the video but would seem at first glance I am supportive of the group and aims. But as we saw last night, as we have seen since the takeover, with the FLG, with previous regimes transparency is severley lacking and it causes mistrust. Please play a straight bat and be open and honest and transparent, I am sure you will get more support htat way.

Good luck.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:15 AM, singe said:

As I am at work I cannot listen to the video but would seem at first glance I am supportive of the group and aims. But as we saw last night, as we have seen since the takeover, with the FLG, with previous regimes transparency is severley lacking and it causes mistrust. Please play a straight bat and be open and honest and transparent, I am sure you will get more support htat way.

Good luck.

Nothing to hear. Just music. 

Don’t know who they are or what their motive is. As said on other post, just bored of it now and these pop up antagonists are just going to cause more harm than good.

As I posted directly under their announcement on Twitter; any owner is just the current custodian of our club.  It’s the fans who count; we’ll be there before, during and long after the current, next or future owner will be long gone.

Hopefully it’s a public campaign for the fans to reclaim the club from the current owner, the FLG, the Trust and whoever else is carving up and gambling the assets of our club to the detriment of its heritage.

53 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Don’t know who they are or what their motive is. As said on other post, just bored of it now and these pop up antagonists are just going to cause more harm than good.

As I posted directly under their announcement on Twitter; any owner is just the current custodian of our club.  It’s the fans who count; we’ll be there before, during and long after the current, next or future owner will be long gone.

Hopefully it’s a public campaign for the fans to reclaim the club from the current owner, the FLG, the Trust and whoever else is carving up and gambling the assets of our club to the detriment of its heritage.

The fans will just be sitting there, on their keyboard, or at home.

I find myself backing people prepared to get and and do something, be it Danny or the FLG  etc.

56 minutes ago, PushTheBoundary said:

😂😂😂

Can you do more of these please?

Perhaps get someone from behind you to take a picture of you and your mates walking down sheepfoot Lane. . .

Captioned- ‘Marching Together.’ 

Or 

Get your mate to take a picture of you getting a tenner from the hole in the wall. .

Captioned- ‘Small Acorns’ 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:32 AM, bigfatjoe1 said:

So this is how it feels to be lonely
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your word means nothing at all

Except, the club was flying at this songs time of release

Archived