#ReclaimTheFaith

17 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Would it not be better to check that before having fans boycott food and drink? Could potentially affect an outside business rather than the club?

Does the owner interfere with the catering team choices , who works in which kiosk etc.

We need an inside  :sauce:

😂

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, adamoafc said:

We are currently reaching out to the businesses involved to speak with them direct. As always any suggestions how you feel we are best moving forward by all means send us an email info@pushtheboundary.co.uk or if you would prefer to meet up before a game that’s no problem 👍

Any word back on this? 

8 hours ago, singe said:

Don't forget the FLG run the OEC so it gives them funds to buy out Blitz. 

All other outlets fund the owner, or have a loyalty to the owner as he gave then business. If they did their due diligence they'd have known this was a risk, especially under the terms that the deal moved to them and given who they are dealing with. 

Funny.

Your last paragraph is disgusting.  Basically: “other small businesses that may be affected... fuck ‘em”

22 hours ago, adamoafc said:

We are currently reaching out to the businesses involved to speak with them direct. As always any suggestions how you feel we are best moving forward by all means send us an email info@pushtheboundary.co.uk or if you would prefer to meet up before a game that’s no problem 👍

And? Hopefully no adverse affect given your Salford post.  Otherwise, it’s reckless. 

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

Tangerinedream reading you’re post in the thread stating “it’s going to be weird “ ( no replies btw. Not a proper club these)has just made me vomit in my mouth a bit. You cunt !! 

2 hours ago, WLYOWD said:

terrible colour text to read gave up after a few mins 

son picked up a Damned anthology for me and the wife at Christmas...  the text was red on black background- couldn't read a word of it- i hate that sort of shit. 

2 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Posted on Salford forum yesterday, but says we have tricky fixtures coming up against Crawley and Morcambe...? 

That was drafted on the day of the original deadline given to the club. We contacted them again to reiterate the deadline and they requested an extension to which we agreed. There was another then another extension requested and agreed that took us to Monday just gone, the club didn’t get in contact with us. We released the statement after that and waited a little while for Natalie to get back in touch after that as we got an out of office stating that she would be back yesterday. We wanted to give the club as much opportunity before we started pushing with away fans. The work experience boy has been sacked for not proof reading before posting it on their forum :grin: 

We've really tried to resolve this before going as far as a boycott. 

6 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Fuck off pretending you give a fuck

Even if I didn't princess, surely people wouldn't want to boycott the catering company, their aim is to take money off AL not a small business, so the arrangement they have with where that catering money goes is an important one for anyone wanting to hit AL in the pocket

18 hours ago, kowenicki said:

Funny.

Your last paragraph is disgusting.  Basically: “other small businesses that may be affected... fuck ‘em”

It's a Rochdale based business, not local, and the circumstances in which they took over does not give me much sympathy for them. It's not all small local businesses, my parents both had them, but this one in particular I have no sympathy for.
Trying to attack PTB by using small businesses impact is disgusting too.

22 minutes ago, singe said:

It's a Rochdale based business, not local, and the circumstances in which they took over does not give me much sympathy for them. It's not all small local businesses, my parents both had them, but this one in particular I have no sympathy for.

Not sure anybody trying to attack PTB, they're doing a good job but if it isn't affecting AL him and Barry be sat there smug as fuck today. That's the point I'm making

2 hours ago, singe said:

Who is attacking PTB?  It could be argued the opposite is happening. Ensuring PTB are balanced and above reproach. The FLG and club are embroiled in a race to the bottom imo. PTB should (and have so far) managed to avoid that very well. 

And Rochdale isn’t local?  Fucking hell 😂

1 hour ago, Fruitygoo said:

Wait so they ignored the request for a 1to1 meeting and used the deadline day as the day to announce a fans QnA and then they've made sure you didn't even get one spot in the 50?

And then wonder why no one believes or trusts them.

I reckon there’s no need for the pies peas and a pint ban in the ground anymore.

Todays performance likely knocked another few hundred match ticket sales off the next game !!

Getting smashed by Salford City 🤦‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Do PTB mean business or what? Stop fucking about and flush these cunts out. With respect, a few unsold pies & hotdogs isn’t going to get them out anytime soon. 

As we have said numerous times it’s a gradual process. We are always open for suggestions of ways to move forward - Info@pushtheboundary.co.uk or always happy to meet up pre match 👍

10 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

As we have said numerous times it’s a gradual process. We are always open for suggestions of ways to move forward - Info@pushtheboundary.co.uk or always happy to meet up pre match 👍

I have one or two ideas, are they on the right side of the law? Probably not, but it’s getting to the point where something drastic and dare I say it, more high profile needs to be done. We need to hit them where they’ll really feel it. 

8 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

I have one or two ideas, are they on the right side of the law? Probably not, but it’s getting to the point where something drastic and dare I say it, more high profile needs to be done. We need to hit them where they’ll really feel it. 

Send them over. Can always talk them through over a pint before a game 👍

15 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

As much as I think the owner is taking the piss, especially with the Q and A it does need to be a gradual ramping up of the action. There will be a time when it needs to be high profile of that I have no doubt. 

Archived