#ReclaimTheFaith

6 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

I’m a ST holder who still attends away games so your point really doesn’t add up David, add to that completely 

The PTB have been asking for more transparency from within the club which fine , nothing wrong with that request , and if one good thing to come from the PTB is that the club is at least trying to he more open with the life blood of the club..I am not 100% against the PTB and Danny knows this as ive told him ,its just these types of situations like calling for protest which at the end of the day hurt the financial side of our club. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

The PTB have been asking for more transparency from within the club which fine , nothing wrong with that request , and if one good thing to come from the PTB is that the club is at least trying to he more open with the life blood of the club..I am not 100% against the PTB and Danny knows this as ive told him ,its just these types of situations like calling for protest which at the end of the day hurt the financial side of our club. 

Incorrect, the current running of the club is  what is hurting the financial side of it. If Abdallah had the balls to commit to a time and date to meet with PTB who have demonstrated that a significant number of fans are happy for them to be their conduit to voice very significant concerns then this action would not have been proposed. 

Until Abdallah faces some real questions and provides answers with clear measures for progress he wont be getting a penny out of me. He is hurting the financial side of the club, no-one else. If fans were satisfied with engagement, the information being provided and perhaps weren't being mugged off with the product on the pitch they wouldn't even be considering backing such a proposal. 

If you support AL, explain this to me:

After carrying out extensive due diligence and taking quite some time to go from interested party to owner, he's then spent £5m (as per his own statements) in addition to the club income (£2m? maybe £3m?), over 2 seasons. From that outlay he's achieved relegation, a bottom half finish and now looks to be heading for a bottom 6 finish at best.

So, with that track record, why would you see him as the solution?

You may says things were worse than he expected - maybe that's true, but didn't he check the situation before buying? If not, he looks to be a bit foolish.

You may say he was unprepared. Does he show any signs of being more prepared now than 2 years ago?

You may say he's admitted mistakes were made. But doesn't he continue to make mistakes?

In the last few days he's come out with a valuation that is completely incredulous, but expects people to trust him. His "team" have pointed out that Blitz can't put the club into Admin as "he'd have to go to court" - erm, yeah, that's how it's done. They haven't said that he doesn't have the power to do that.

BO has shot the club in the foot with his OEC blockade that fell apart in minutes, but AL and Co say he's an asset.

Seriously, here's the case for change, put the case for AL to stay.

9 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

We have been asking to meet the club for weeks and weeks and weeks. The club didn’t take us seriously (and still don’t judging by Shahed on Tuesday) so the boycotts are on them. 

13 minutes ago, Haribo_man said:

Incorrect, the current running of the club is  what is hurting the financial side of it. If Abdallah had the balls to commit to a time and date to meet with PTB who have demonstrated that a significant number of fans are happy for them to be their conduit to voice very significant concerns then this action would not have been proposed. 

Until Abdallah faces some real questions and provides answers with clear measures for progress he wont be getting a penny out of me. He is hurting the financial side of the club, no-one else. If fans were satisfied with engagement, the information being provided and perhaps weren't being mugged off with the product on the pitch they wouldn't even be considering backing such a proposal. 

If Al is his holding to his promise of holding forums and being more transparent why does he need to be hold a meeting with the PTB ?.. he doesnt, and do you blame him for not doing its like hes being held over a barrel by  a group of fans who are organising protests aimed at being nothing more than a threat to him. "if you dont have a meeting with us we will go after you in the pocket " How is that having the best interest of the club at heart ? 

13 minutes ago, Haribo_man said:

If Al is his holding to his promise of holding forums and being more transparent why does he need to be hold a meeting with the PTB ?.. he doesnt, and do you blame him for not doing its like hes being held over a barrel by  a group of fans who are organising protests aimed at being nothing more than a threat to him. "if you dont have a meeting with us we will go after you in the pocket " How is that having the best interest of the club at heart ? 

23 minutes ago, real said:

If you support AL, explain this to me:

After carrying out extensive due diligence and taking quite some time to go from interested party to owner, he's then spent £5m (as per his own statements) in addition to the club income (£2m? maybe £3m?), over 2 seasons. From that outlay he's achieved relegation, a bottom half finish and now looks to be heading for a bottom 6 finish at best.

So, with that track record, why would you see him as the solution?

You may says things were worse than he expected - maybe that's true, but didn't he check the situation before buying? If not, he looks to be a bit foolish.

You may say he was unprepared. Does he show any signs of being more prepared now than 2 years ago?

You may say he's admitted mistakes were made. But doesn't he continue to make mistakes?

In the last few days he's come out with a valuation that is completely incredulous, but expects people to trust him. His "team" have pointed out that Blitz can't put the club into Admin as "he'd have to go to court" - erm, yeah, that's how it's done. They haven't said that he doesn't have the power to do that.

BO has shot the club in the foot with his OEC blockade that fell apart in minutes, but AL and Co say he's an asset.

Seriously, here's the case for change, put the case for AL to stay.

Spot on,

2 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

How has he been more transparent though? The PTB survey highlighted the board/Mo as two of the highest perceived issues with the club, what transparency has he given about the appointment of these two individuals, what transparency has he given over alleged team inteference, what transparency has he given over the recruitment process, what transparency has he given about the high turnover of staff, what transparency has been given about late payment of wages, what transparency is there over the alleged £5.7m he has put into the club and how this has been spent, what transparency is there as to his main business (RLJ/RLZ is it?) and how that generates income, what transparency is there over the fact that accounts have been filed late, what transparency is there over the statement from Simon Blitz that he owes money to the OEC. 

I see no transparency at all. 

36 minutes ago, Frankies6 said:

Bullshit

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

Frankie don't forget PTB is using votes to decide what we the majority want and then arranging it.  They did not call for a boycott of a match, they gave several different options of types of protest. democracy ruled the boycott.

It is a single match and will show what influence that PTB and the many fans supporting them can generate.  I for one hope they get a good response. 

Maybe the next show of power could be a mass turnout to create a big crowd. This would show what could happen if the fans were behind the owners.  Classical Carrot and stick

11 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Frankie don't forget PTB is using votes to decide what we the majority want and then arranging it.  They did not call for a boycott of a match, they gave several different options of types of protest. democracy ruled the boycott.

It is a single match and will show what influence that PTB and the many fans supporting them can generate.  I for one hope they get a good response. 

Maybe the next show of power could be a mass turnout to create a big crowd. This would show what could happen if the fans were behind the owners.  Classical Carrot and stick

I somehow think that would prove a little difficult🤔

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I somehow think that would prove a little difficult🤔

Why difficult?  The first protest, a near empty ground is going ahead! The second, a big crowd, should be easy. We are all fans.

OK I see you thought I meant filling the ground with a full house.  That would be a little difficult!  We could just go for a big crowd relative to recent ones.  

25 minutes ago, Pidge said:

So they have already organised one protest, it being the food/drinks boycott on ironically the biggest attendance in ages-it failed dismally which you could argue showed how much support they can generate.

There is a massive difference between what folk post on here and what the general attendance at Boundary Park is interested in.

30 minutes ago, Pidge said:

You have not really answered Frankies point though have you-why should he take notice of another protest group, one which has already come out in support of the rival FLG group when he is already holding forums with 'fans'

Would you respond positively to someone whose soul aim is your removal?

1 minute ago, whittles left foot said:

So they have already organised one protest, it being the food/drinks boycott on ironically the biggest attendance in ages-it failed dismally which you could argue showed how much support they can generate.

There is a massive difference between what folk post on here and what the general attendance at Boundary Park is interested in.

You have not really answered Frankies point though have you-why should he take notice of another protest group, one which has already come out in support of the rival FLG group when he is already holding forums with 'fans'

That's not their Aim WLF

16 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Correct. Same with any social media platform vs the real world.

16 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

😂😂😂😂

28 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Why should he take notice? Because hes losing customers and therefore losing revenue. If he doesn't take notice more fans will walk away which will hit him in the pocket. Thats why! Find me a business that doesn't take notice of whats its customers wants and I will show you one that is failing

How are you enjoying the football this season. The last 3 games weve been comprehensively outclassed by Scunthorpe Salford City and Cheltenham? Or would you rather we kept plummeting so you can sit in a stadium with 900 people watching regional football congratulating yourselves over your loyalty.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Why should he take notice? Because hes losing customers and therefore losing revenue.

And this can be reversed by changing his strategy over player signings (this may be happening) which should in theory produce better results which will bring people back evidenced by the Salford gate. Doesn't mean he has to leave -to be replaced by who?

Was it September when the FLG group made it's announcement? They had the financial backing in place they said-please show me their progress somewhere if you can? But of course there is queue going up Sheepfoot Lane of prospective buyers some will have you believe.

Find me a business that doesn't take notice of whats its customers wants and I will show you one that is failing

Easy-Ryanair.

You haven't answered my question though-would you respond positively to someone trying to oust you be it PTB or FLG or others?

Or would you rather we kept plummeting so you can sit in a stadium with 900 people watching regional football congratulating yourselves over your loyalty.

No. But there seems to be a few  on here who prefer non-league footie!!!

Wherever we end up I know I will have at least supported my team despite being called an idiot which is more than plenty who post on here will be able to say.

3 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Easy-Ryanair.

Ha!  They have all but perfected what they do.  The get people to where they want to be, generally on time and more cheaply than anyone else.  It's only those that think it's anything other than a bus with wings that whinge about them.

Archived