#ReclaimTheFaith

9 hours ago, deyres42 said:

Might as well close PTB down lads, anything you do doesn't represent the views of fans @adamoafc @unsworthlatic

Come on. that's not even close to what these people are suggesting. Let's not be daft, you all need to bind together as a solid unit and do the best you can. No-one wants a club to go out of business, and people support that sentiment in different ways - fundamentally you're all on the same team.

I've seen something similar happen somewhere else, and it doesn't end favourably for any side, if sides are taken.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

And this can be reversed by changing his strategy over player signings (this may be happening) which should in theory produce better results which will bring people back evidenced by the Salford gate. Doesn't mean he has to leave -to be replaced by who?

Was it September when the FLG group made it's announcement? They had the financial backing in place they said-please show me their progress somewhere if you can? But of course there is queue going up Sheepfoot Lane of prospective buyers some will have you believe.

Easy-Ryanair.

You haven't answered my question though-would you respond positively to someone trying to oust you be it PTB or FLG or others?

No. But there seems to be a few  on here who prefer non-league footie!!!

Wherever we end up I know I will have at least supported my team despite being called an idiot which is more than plenty who post on here will be able to say.

THEY AREN'T TRYING TO OUST THE OWNER!!

2 minutes ago, Agnus UK said:

I’m more or less certain he said Swindon, not Stevenage.

Swindon are worth £4.93m according to the squad value bible.  Stevenage £2.68m. So must have been Swindon.

2 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

SA comment about the away coach cancellation, really got his finger on the pulse that lad.

His comment about it taking 7 hours each time he pays someone individually is one of the bizarrest things I've ever had to think about...

The bloke comes across as an absolute bullshitter and not a very good one at that..... 

Just now, HarryBosch said:

His comment about it taking 7 hours each time he pays someone individually is one of the bizarrest things I've ever had to think about...

The bloke comes across as an absolute bullshitter and not a very good one at that..... 

I know.... What is payday? It's a pay period? What even is that....?

1 minute ago, HarryBosch said:

A few cunty things seem to have happened since he came on the scene, seems like a fella who knows the price of everything and value of nothing.

Most valuable players in L2, according to this website via link below; Maouche 4th most valuable [up to £630k] behind Zeki Freyers, James Perch and Nicky Ajose.... just in front of Adam Rooney and Eoin Doyle. It does pose the question, are these values worked out off Salary? Are we still burning sh1t loads of money on that moody little fooker that only turns up 1 in every 10 games? AND.... if Maouche's value has risen, has he been given a contract extention?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-two/marktwerte/wettbewerb/GB4

The transfermarkt thing is dreadful.  How on earth as a collective group, could they think that is anywhere near to being accurate?  Just shows a complete lack of basic football knowledge.  It can't be contract based as McCann is showing as being worth £450k and his contract must be expiring in a matter of days.  And if they really do believe it, why on earth have they not sacked Dino for us being 20th and him saying this squad isn't capable of winning games against the top 7?

How is finishing 14th, 9 points adrift of the playoffs last season "nearly finishing in the playoffs" and therefore a success?  That and the squad value stuff is all a bit delusional.  Either he believes it which is bad, or is being fed it by the people he trusts to run the club - BO, NA, SA and ML, which is worse.  Either way, this is one of the reasons fans think they don't have a clue what they're doing.  The last 2 seasons have been disasters, except Fulham away, which was a lot of fun.  Acknowledge it, move on.

They also close ranks pretty quickly when staff issues are mentioned... "I've been paid, you? Yeah I've been paid. I don't think it's toxic, you? No, it's not toxic".  They are always so totally oblivious to why anyone would possibly think there's an issue working there.  Which just isn't credible and doesn't suggest they think there is anything to be improved on.

All in all, I'm not convinced lessons are being learned when it comes to running the club and fan engagement.  They may have changed recruitment policy (we'll see at the end of the month) and at least there is sort of an acknowledgement this was wrong previously but they just blame it all on Banide.  Which is probably unfair. And again, not credible when everyone knows his brother plays a key role.  And probably BO too.

I don't think things are going to change drastically until he realises some of his closest advisors are the ones doing the most damage.

3 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

The transfermarkt thing is dreadful.  How on earth as a collective group, could they think that is anywhere near to being accurate?  Just shows a complete lack of basic football knowledge.  It can't be contract based as McCann is showing as being worth £450k and his contract must be expiring in a matter of days.  And if they really do believe it, why on earth have they not sacked Dino for us being 20th and him saying this squad isn't capable of winning games against the top 7?

How is finishing 14th, 9 points adrift of the playoffs last season "nearly finishing in the playoffs" and therefore a success?  That and the squad value stuff is all a bit delusional.  Either he believes it which is bad, or is being fed it by the people he trusts to run the club - BO, NA, SA and ML, which is worse.  Either way, this is one of the reasons fans think they don't have a clue what they're doing.  The last 2 seasons have been disasters, except Fulham away, which was a lot of fun.  Acknowledge it, move on.

They also close ranks pretty quickly when staff issues are mentioned... "I've been paid, you? Yeah I've been paid. I don't think it's toxic, you? No, it's not toxic".  They are always so totally oblivious to why anyone would possibly think there's an issue working there.  Which just isn't credible and doesn't suggest they think there is anything to be improved on.

All in all, I'm not convinced lessons are being learned when it comes to running the club and fan engagement.  They may have changed recruitment policy (we'll see at the end of the month) and at least there is sort of an acknowledgement this was wrong previously but they just blame it all on Banide.  Which is probably unfair. And again, not credible when everyone knows his brother plays a key role.  And probably BO too.

I don't think things are going to change drastically until he realises some of his closest advisors are the ones doing the most damage.

Spot on Owen.

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

The club held a Q&A for fans on Tuesday night. Please read our full notes on the meeting below #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/club-q-a-10-01-2020

Thanks for that, really useful and a quick turnround. A slight clarification request though, which MB was involved with Natalie at Southport?

Archived