#ReclaimTheFaith

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Following our email to both the OEC and The Club on Sunday in respect of the situation regarding the North Stand, please read our latest update below #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

http://PushTheBoundary.co.uk/north-stand-update-31-01-2020

Thank you for the update. Speaks volumes.

I know it's not your place to get involved/comment on matters regarding others and apologies for raising it in this response but I have to say, what has happened to The Trust?

We are in crisis and they seem as impotent as ever. Shut it down and everyone get behind PTB would be my call.

41 minutes ago, wiseowl said:

Thank you for the update. Speaks volumes.

I know it's not your place to get involved/comment on matters regarding others and apologies for raising it in this response but I have to say, what has happened to The Trust?

We are in crisis and they seem as impotent as ever. Shut it down and everyone get behind PTB would be my call.

The trust have a share holding albeit small, and if we end up in a similar situation to the chris moore era I believe the trust get first refusal at purchasing the club. There is a place for the trust and I think having the PTB lads rattling the sabre externally probably gets us the best of both worlds.

As of this morning we have sent a reminder to the club that we require responses to the remaining questions from our Q&A and a decision as to whether the accounts can be viewed by  Kieran Maguire (Head of Football Finance at Liverpool Uni). The deadline, which was agreed alongside the club, is 5pm on 07.02.2020 #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

5 hours ago, adamoafc said:

As of this morning we have sent a reminder to the club that we require responses to the remaining questions from our Q&A and a decision as to whether the accounts can be viewed by  Kieran Maguire (Head of Football Finance at Liverpool Uni). The deadline, which was agreed alongside the club, is 5pm on 07.02.2020 #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

The club have acknowledged our email and advised that the deadline for fans questions (07.02.2020 at 5pm) will be met. We thank them for their swift response in this matter and will await further correspondence #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

35 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

The club have acknowledged our email and advised that the deadline for fans questions (07.02.2020 at 5pm) will be met. We thank them for their swift response in this matter and will await further correspondence #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

Would these be the accounts as of now, or the two year old accounts which the trust saw? If it's the latter it won't tell us much.

4 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Where do you submit questions?

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Where do you submit questions?

These were questions that we didn’t have time for during our Q&A with AL. If you do have any further questions you can always email us info@pushtheboundary.co.uk and we will see what we can find out for you. 👍

16 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

These were questions that we didn’t have time for during our Q&A with AL. If you do have any further questions you can always email us info@pushtheboundary.co.uk and we will see what we can find out for you. 👍

Cheers I will send some in tomorrow during my lunch These can be about the accounts right? I am a bean counter so I will ask a few based around this.

On 1/28/2020 at 8:01 AM, latics22 said:

I tired for ages never got added, then in my request I wrote some guff about being unhappy with the anti al group and we should all pull together. Was added in minutes 🤔

I've  been booted and blocked, cant find the group anymore 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Posting this as an item of interest. Probably helps when your team is top of the league and scoring plenty of goals.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-51412570

I think it could be a decent offer financially too. How much did those bricks go for in the stand? 

On 2/7/2020 at 5:05 PM, whittles left foot said:

Posting this as an item of interest. Probably helps when your team is top of the league and scoring plenty of goals.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-51412570

Independently valued at £2.2m.  

I wonder what an independent valuation of Boundary Park would be? 

Archived