#ReclaimTheFaith

8 hours ago, Clubfootkilkenny said:

The team that got releagated from division 1, now championship - 97 I think,  was worse than this. Now that was an awful side. 

Next season will be make or break.  Either we’ll have a squad based on season ticket sales and attendances or he’ll pump stupid money in (that he hasn’t got) and get a decent side together.

I just can’t see a summer of recruitment being as atrocious as last year. 

Surely a team that finished 91st out of 92 (1 point above Hartlepool!) is by definition our worst ever team.

OK, I'm not ruling out the possibility this season but........😧

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Worcester Owl said:

Surely a team that finished 91st out of 92 (1 point above Hartlepool!) is by definition our worst ever team.

OK, I'm not ruling out the possibility this season but........😧

At least we know that whatever happens this year, even admin or losing every game till the end of the season, we can't finish 92nd

On 2/22/2020 at 12:58 AM, Clubfootkilkenny said:

In fact, that’s too respectful, duxburry was shite. Really don’t know where this comes from that he was this spectacular midfielder. Yes good goal against Wigan that season but that was it. Poor mans   Mark Hughes for me.

Spectacular hill to die on, son.

19 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Following the news of the Winding Up Petition being issued and reports of wages being paid late, we have today emailed the club and the content can be viewed on our website in the interest of being totally transparent #oafc

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/email-to-the-club-28-02-2020

Well put, I don't suppose you are expecting a reply. 

59 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Following the news of the Winding Up Petition being issued and reports of wages being paid late, we have today emailed the club and the content can be viewed on our website in the interest of being totally transparent #oafc

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/email-to-the-club-28-02-2020

Well done lads

2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Would hope the club would address the fans themselves without us having to push them into it. 

Lol. If the club had done anything at all you’d ‘hope’ they’d do in the last 2 years, PTB would not have needed to exist. 😁

16 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

We have been processing the hugely disappointing events of yesterday. Please read our latest comments on our website #oafc

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/trust-oldham-29-02-2020

I didn't realise that Mark had resigned from the trust as well, along with Tracy they both are passionate about OAFC, we need PTB more than ever. Keep up the excellent work it really is appreciated. 

10 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I didn't realise that Mark had resigned from the trust as well, along with Tracy they both are passionate about OAFC, we need PTB more than ever. Keep up the excellent work it really is appreciated. 

Yes Mark resigned immediately after our Feb meeting. 

I told the board i need time to reflect and if i could fully commit to supporting the Trust rep...personally I could not. I am a firm believer that it all comes out in the wash eventually.

However now is not the time with regards to the internal fallout of the Trust and its future.

We have bigger issues as fans and we do need to come together....now is our time.

I will presume the Trust are on it via the FSA and i would encourage them to pull resources and meet the PTB...if PTB want too.

I would also like to thank the PTB for their kind words on behalf if Mark and myself..cheers guys.

10 minutes ago, underdog said:

I am a firm believer that it all comes out in the wash eventually.

However now is not the time with regards to the internal fallout of the Trust and its future.

Sure fans would want to hear the issues with the trust rep as no doubt the trust will be asking for support again soon

So on many occasions since Mr  Lemsagam taking over ownership of Oldham Athletic, we have had reports that the manager has been told to play or not play certain players.  (Managers have left because of this). Despite laughing this off several times when questioned at fans forums, ( including when questioned by the PTB On 16th Jan) we find out that again today the manager was told he could not play a player who he wanted in his squad. 

Yet again proof that AL and Mo are liars.  What AL and Mo and their present senior staff say cannot be trusted. That in fact the bullying of the players who are not in their favour is still going on.  

One thing I hate more then anything is a bare faced liar, and we have several in charge at our club!

11 minutes ago, underdog said:

Yes Mark resigned immediately after our Feb meeting. 

I told the board i need time to reflect and if i could fully commit to supporting the Trust rep...personally I could not. I am a firm believer that it all comes out in the wash eventually.

We have bigger issues as fans and we do need to come together....now is our time.

I will presume the Trust are on it via the FSA and i would encourage them to pull resources and meet the PTB...if PTB want too.

I would also like to thank the PTB for their kind words on behalf if Mark and myself..cheers guys.

You were left with far too much to do and from your posts I didn't see you getting the backing you needed.

Good decision deciding to leave, as with footballers people realise how good they were after they've gone.

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sure fans would want to hear the issues with the trust rep as no doubt the trust will be asking for support again soon

Playing devils advocate...what makes you sure i was not an issue?...two sides to a story Darren will have his own side too and its only fair one day he gets the chance to reply...however he now had more serious issues to consider as a CLUB director and financial responsibilities now resting on his shoulders....or fallout out is now trivial in comparions.

And...i have now kidnapped this PTB thread. Apologies.

So again i will say we are all in this and we all need to pull together 125 year history is in our hands...our time is now

12 hours ago, underdog said:

Playing devils advocate...what makes you sure i was not an issue?...two sides to a story Darren will have his own side too and its only fair one day he gets the chance to reply...however he now had more serious issues to consider as a CLUB director and financial responsibilities now resting on his shoulders....or fallout out is now trivial in comparions.

And...i have now kidnapped this PTB thread. Apologies.

So again i will say we are all in this and we all need to pull together 125 year history is in our hands...our time is now

With you and the PTB guys around there is always hope of better times ahead. You're all true fans and thank you again for all you have done and are doing for the club and all of us. Fingers crossed for next week.

17 hours ago, adamoafc said:

We have been processing the hugely disappointing events of yesterday. Please read our latest comments on our website #oafc

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/trust-oldham-29-02-2020

Despite lots of stinging criticism from some quarters, I`ve consistently said that Trust Oldham has:-

Failed the fans in their time of need

Effectively "split" the support that's left

The cracks are now clear and, for me, PTB is a far more effective fans' group than the Trust.

I think we probably all need a bit of cheering up after Fridays events , so we are really pleased to announce that former Latics players Robbie Simpson and Earl Barrett have contributed to our “You are my Oldham...” feature, more ex players are to follow. The former Oldham Evening Chronicle Journalist Matt Chambers has also contributed a great piece. We have loved them and we hope you do too. Get writing yours! #oafc

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/you-are-my-oldham

29 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

I think we probably all need a bit of cheering up after Fridays events , so we are really pleased to announce that former Latics players Robbie Simpson and Earl Barrett have contributed to our “You are my Oldham...” feature, more ex players are to follow. The former Oldham Evening Chronicle Journalist Matt Chambers has also contributed a great piece. We have loved them and we hope you do too. Get writing yours! #oafc

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/you-are-my-oldham

Those are great posts, thanks!

Archived