#ReclaimTheFaith

31 minutes ago, underdog said:

Yes I saw this yestrerday. Trust now in limbo and limited to what it can do next as it has fallen below director numbers to run it and a quorum to make decisions.

The one and only decision it can make is to call an EGM and ask for directors to step forward. I believe this is in motion

And it's good that the directors left are completely independent and not in the club's pocket...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

And how is this relevant?

New season, new team, lets have them start with a points deduction-what a good idea just to get what I want.

The points deduction would have been last season.

• 4 weeks later...

Just a small part of what PTB is about but due to Covid it has obviously had more of a focus with us not being able to get details out of the club with most being on furlough. New season new charity. Throughout the season we are hoping to have events running to raise vital funds. Vote on the link for your choice from the ones selected. 

21 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Once again guys thanks very much for stepping up and articulating the views of the fans. There is only so much you can do granted but its important he knows early what is going on.

. . . and more detailed than the Trust's report of their meeting.

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

So going back to the season ticket sales debate even if we have sold 1400 season tickets that and that number hasn't included complimentary tickets at the very best its a 44% drop in season ticket sales compared to the previous year which was a drop on 2018/19 season.

This is similar numbers to the survey which is what we have forwarded to Karl to view. It’s a shame Natalie didn’t take this feedback on board at the time. 

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Did he share his thoughts on the drop in numbers or how the owner feel about this?

He was surprised at the drop and requested the data we had to try and see a trend/ particular reason behind it. Obviously we advised him on the various reasons we were aware of and to his credit he wants to change that and sees the fans as the main income stream so wants to do what he can to get fans back at BP but knows this will be a long process. 

17 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

He was surprised at the drop and requested the data we had to try and see a trend/ particular reason behind it. Obviously we advised him on the various reasons we were aware of and to his credit he wants to change that and sees the fans as the main income stream so wants to do what he can to get fans back at BP but knows this will be a long process. 

I hope you told him that if a bloke in a red fleece starts offering advice he'd be well placed to tell him to fuck off. 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:45 AM, LightDN123 said:

I’m not giving the club a single penny until our club captain and most experienced player is involved in the match day squad. Until then they can go and fuck themselves, plain and simple. 

You won't see him again.

3 hours ago, WLYOWD said:

Thanks for the email reminding me of this I meant to order one when I first read this post ....... done now, keep up the good work guys 👍

Thanks for the order! It is appreciated. Orders still coming in and can be taken until 9th October.

Anyone can can order now and pay after payday (aslong as that is before 9th). 

Archived