Abdallah or FLG

Abdallah or FLG  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Abdallah or FLG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Depends who has most to benefit the team and club.  We dont really no anything about the flag. I.e financial for buying players

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

How can we judge the FLG when we know very little about them?

After Thursday and Friday, it's clear there is a lot we don't know about Abdallah , RJI Global et al.

8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Neither.  Silly thread.  

I do find it funny, as was pointed out by another poster a while back, that you edit almost every post. Serious question - do you type it too fast in anger and then twat the send button ? ( I also picture you reading some posts and spitting out your cuppa tea)

1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I do find it funny, as was pointed out by another poster a while back, that you edit almost every post. Serious question - do you type it too fast in anger and then twat the send button ? ( I also picture you reading some posts and spitting out your cuppa tea)

fast gingers and apple predctivevtext

fast fingers and apple predictive text. 

I left my original attempt at a reply to illustrate. 😁

30 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’m gonna boycott this vote. Just wanted everyone to know I’m boycotting it first. I’m going to make a brew. Then I’ll need to pop to the shop... am I doing it right ? 

Almost.. you forgot to say that you’ve stopped caring about this particular topic and then continue to post on the thread until someone points out that you said you didn’t care at which point you dismiss their comment with a thinly veiled invective advising them to get out more... 😉

19 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Almost.. you forgot to say that you’ve stopped caring about this particular topic and then continue to post on the thread until someone points out that you said you didn’t care at which point you dismiss their comment with a thinly veiled invective advising them to get out more... 😉

Haha. I’ll bear that in mind for the next one...

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Everyone who wants the football club to survive, do well, remain in the football league. 

Regardless of how shit AL is doing we shouldn't blindly hope the FLG could guarantee any of the above. 

I think you may need to learn how to take things less literally.

Havent heard anything from the FLG about their mystery backers to support  their intentions to raise £7m to buy our stadium then theyre to find finance to build a hotel inbetween the Joe Royle stand and the Jimmy Frizzell stand. 

Nothing until late last week when they announced they are in the process of buying ‘A Shares’ in our Club off a mystery seller 

Just a f<#kin mystery to me

Losing the will to live with everything OAFC at the moment 🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

Yeah, that’s much worse than what we’ve currently got. 😂

Like I said, it's no better so dunno why everyone is wanking over a faceless group knowing nothing about what they bring to the table. 

They're fans. Great. So am I. Bit I don't have the know how or money to run a league club. Do they? Nobody knows 

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Like I said, it's no better so dunno why everyone is wanking over a faceless group knowing nothing about what they bring to the table. 

They're fans. Great. So am I. Bit I don't have the know how or money to run a league club. Do they? Nobody knows 

Well I'm damn sure the Lemsagam's have no clue how to run a club

Archived