Jump to content

Abdallah or FLG  

60 members have voted

  1. 1. Abdallah or FLG



Recommended Posts

Whichever side you lean to we all wan to see the issues resolved and sorted. But it seems a clear two choices.
Curious to see if the Fans Forum has seen a shift.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends who has most to benefit the team and club.  We dont really no anything about the flag. I.e financial for buying players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can we judge the FLG when we know very little about them?

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Depends who has most to benefit the team and club.  We dont really no anything about the flag. I.e financial for buying players

 

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

How can we judge the FLG when we know very little about them?

 

 

After Thursday and Friday, it's clear there is a lot we don't know about Abdallah , RJI Global et al.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither.  Silly thread.  

 

 

Edited by kowenicki
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Neither.  Silly thread.  

 

 

I do find it funny, as was pointed out by another poster a while back, that you edit almost every post. Serious question - do you type it too fast in anger and then twat the send button ? ( I also picture you reading some posts and spitting out your cuppa tea)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I do find it funny, as was pointed out by another poster a while back, that you edit almost every post. Serious question - do you type it too fast in anger and then twat the send button ? ( I also picture you reading some posts and spitting out your cuppa tea)


fast gingers and apple predctivevtext

 

fast fingers and apple predictive text. 
 

I left my original attempt at a reply to illustrate. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Neither. Bored by it all. Think Abdallah's is full of it and nor do I think FLG are the saviours they'd want everyone to believe. (I don't see me investing anything into their scheme)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’m gonna boycott this vote. Just wanted everyone to know I’m boycotting it first. I’m going to make a brew. Then I’ll need to pop to the shop... am I doing it right ? 

 

Almost.. you forgot to say that you’ve stopped caring about this particular topic and then continue to post on the thread until someone points out that you said you didn’t care at which point you dismiss their comment with a thinly veiled invective advising them to get out more... 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

 

Almost.. you forgot to say that you’ve stopped caring about this particular topic and then continue to post on the thread until someone points out that you said you didn’t care at which point you dismiss their comment with a thinly veiled invective advising them to get out more... 😉

Haha. I’ll bear that in mind for the next one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Hurry up FLG.

Why? Who are they? What will they do? What funding do they have?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Why? Who are they? What will they do? What funding do they have?


he doesn’t know, he doesn’t know, he doesn’t know, he doesn’t know.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Why? Who are they? What will they do? What funding do they have?

 

Who cares?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dave_Og said:

 

Who cares?

Everyone who wants the football club to survive, do well, remain in the football league. 

 

Regardless of how shit AL is doing we shouldn't blindly hope the FLG could guarantee any of the above. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Everyone who wants the football club to survive, do well, remain in the football league. 

 

Regardless of how shit AL is doing we shouldn't blindly hope the FLG could guarantee any of the above. 

I think you may need to learn how to take things less literally.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Havent heard anything from the FLG about their mystery backers to support  their intentions to raise £7m to buy our stadium then theyre to find finance to build a hotel inbetween the Joe Royle stand and the Jimmy Frizzell stand. 

Nothing until late last week when they announced they are in the process of buying ‘A Shares’ in our Club off a mystery seller 

Just a f<#kin mystery to me

Losing the will to live with everything OAFC at the moment 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I think you may need to learn how to take things less literally.

Think at the moment the FLG are as bad as AL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcfluff1985 said:

Think at the moment the FLG are as bad as AL 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No transparency. No communication. Just appear to be intentionally attempting to cause issues

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

No transparency. No communication. Just appear to be intentionally attempting to cause issues

 

Yeah, that’s much worse than what we’ve currently got. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

No transparency. No communication. Just appear to be intentionally attempting to cause issues

Yeah, but they're the Board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

 

Yeah, that’s much worse than what we’ve currently got. 😂

Like I said, it's no better so dunno why everyone is wanking over a faceless group knowing nothing about what they bring to the table. 

 

They're fans. Great. So am I. Bit I don't have the know how or money to run a league club. Do they? Nobody knows 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Like I said, it's no better so dunno why everyone is wanking over a faceless group knowing nothing about what they bring to the table. 

 

They're fans. Great. So am I. Bit I don't have the know how or money to run a league club. Do they? Nobody knows 

 

Well I'm damn sure the Lemsagam's have no clue how to run a club

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...