Relegation tracker

3 points from team above now in 20th so thought I’d start a thread to track our relegation opponents. Hopefully this thread is pointless by Feb but doubt it will be

for me it’s going to be between us and morecambe for bottom spot with Stevenage close by. Scunny should pull clear 

morecambe lost today so good result. Stevenage winning def compounds a bad day

morecambe away at Colchester followed by home to forest green. We could desp do with turning macc over in our next game to move 7 clear of them but be hard after today’s result as moral will be low 

A bad bad day for us with morecambe winning and Stevenage getting a point. 2 off bottom now

walsall midweek at home. Another massive game as if we continue with this home form we will go down 

morecambe v forest green. Stevenage got Swindon so hopefully even if we lose we still won’t be bottom. Do t fancy them to pick up anything from those games 

This forum represents the shit and turmoil going on at the club bickering back biting. A club and fan base split dived, a shambles to put it kindly. To quote one my heroes! I weep for the future.

Good night,. Sadly we  may not have too many good nights left in us!

11 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

A bad bad day for us with morecambe winning and Stevenage getting a point. 2 off bottom now

walsall midweek at home. Another massive game as if we continue with this home form we will go down 

morecambe v forest green. Stevenage got Swindon so hopefully even if we lose we still won’t be bottom. Do t fancy them to pick up anything from those games 

It’s sad times when I’m checking my phone during today’s shambles on the morecambe and Stevenage results!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't forget the possibility of a side getting a 12 point deduction for administration. 

I don't think Macclesfield have paid their players for last month yet, having failed to pay their players a few times last season. They won't be the only ones, us aside, who don't pay their staff on time this season. 

#StayingUpOnATechnicaliteh 

8 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Don't forget the possibility of a side getting a 12 point deduction for administration. 

I don't think Macclesfield have paid their players for last month yet, having failed to pay their players a few times last season. They won't be the only ones, us aside, who don't pay their staff on time this season. 

Macc could get 13 pts more than us... 

They might not be the only ones either.

it has now become inevitable that unless the clowns in charge get lucky or have a Lazarus like conversion on the road to Damascus we will lose our league status within two seasons the worry for me is that this would be the end of our club as unlike Bury we do not appear to have the town with us and we will just wither away to be another sorry footnote in sporting history the first and probably only premier league club to fall out of the football league 

1 minute ago, peanuts said:

it has now become inevitable that unless the clowns in charge get lucky or have a Lazarus like conversion on the road to Damascus we will lose our league status within two seasons the worry for me is that this would be the end of our club as unlike Bury we do not appear to have the town with us and we will just wither away to be another sorry footnote in sporting history the first and probably only premier league club to fall out of the football league 

Bollox. They mustered about 50 people outside Gigg Lane on Granada tonight from what I saw. 

10 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Whats rather disturbing is that Macc could be docked 12 points and still finish above us they currently sit on 20 points 9 ahead of us right now. so docking them 12 would mean they would only need 3 more points than ourselves over the course of the rest of the season to finish above us. On the evidence of yesterday they are more than capable of doing that as they have a far better side than us with a  lot more fight and passion than our sad saps do.

9 hours ago, Mickey Quinn's testicles said:

Whether it is this season or next season it is going to happen anyway.

It won't be this season because of Bury. Next season though, with a big drop in season ticket sales and gates, it sadly may happen.

10 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Bollox. They mustered about 50 people outside Gigg Lane on Granada tonight from what I saw. 

I would not be surprised as a phoenix club in the Northern Premier North West or whatever had higher attendances than us in LEague 2 or even Conf  3 or 4 levels higher.

1 hour ago, singe said:

I would not be surprised as a phoenix club in the Northern Premier North West or whatever had higher attendances than us in LEague 2 or even Conf  3 or 4 levels higher.

from talking with a few non league supporting friends a pheonix Bury possibly ground sharing with Radcliffe boro would be invited to start  out in the northwest countys league division one either north or south 

7 minutes ago, peanuts said:

from talking with a few non league supporting friends a pheonix Bury possibly ground sharing with Radcliffe boro would be invited to start  out in the northwest countys league division one either north or south 

I'd imagine a couple of leagues might want them in. I notice Radcliffe's ground has a capacity of 4,000, so could easily beat us on occasion.

Morecambe losing. Stevenage let in last minute goal and likely lose. Carlisle lose. 5 off bottom and a good day for us. 

Still worried we will be down there but but if I think how bad we have been and there’s still teams below us there’s def hope for us this year

23 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

Macclesfield could go tits up in February after their winding up petition is due to be heard then after being adjourned today. So we could be safe this season despite being shit on the pitch.

Next season though...

How many WUPs have we squirmed out of over the last few years...?

Archived