Sign in to follow this  
Careca9

Relegation tracker

3 points from team above now in 20th so thought I’d start a thread to track our relegation opponents. Hopefully this thread is pointless by Feb but doubt it will be

for me it’s going to be between us and morecambe for bottom spot with Stevenage close by. Scunny should pull clear 

morecambe lost today so good result. Stevenage winning def compounds a bad day

morecambe away at Colchester followed by home to forest green. We could desp do with turning macc over in our next game to move 7 clear of them but be hard after today’s result as moral will be low 

7 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

The scenes at BP next week when we get dicked off Macclesfield Town will be epic 

Turned down a free ticket for this game, but when you put it like that I may have to re think. 

A bad bad day for us with morecambe winning and Stevenage getting a point. 2 off bottom now

walsall midweek at home. Another massive game as if we continue with this home form we will go down 

morecambe v forest green. Stevenage got Swindon so hopefully even if we lose we still won’t be bottom. Do t fancy them to pick up anything from those games 

This forum represents the shit and turmoil going on at the club bickering back biting. A club and fan base split dived, a shambles to put it kindly. To quote one my heroes! I weep for the future.

Good night,. Sadly we  may not have too many good nights left in us!

11 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

A bad bad day for us with morecambe winning and Stevenage getting a point. 2 off bottom now

walsall midweek at home. Another massive game as if we continue with this home form we will go down 

morecambe v forest green. Stevenage got Swindon so hopefully even if we lose we still won’t be bottom. Do t fancy them to pick up anything from those games 

It’s sad times when I’m checking my phone during today’s shambles on the morecambe and Stevenage results!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep terrible. I just prey one of them are worse than us but what a sad state of affairs 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Careca9 said:

Yep terrible. I just prey one of them are worse than us but what a sad state of affairs 

I’m with you on that one 🤞

Don't forget the possibility of a side getting a 12 point deduction for administration. 

I don't think Macclesfield have paid their players for last month yet, having failed to pay their players a few times last season. They won't be the only ones, us aside, who don't pay their staff on time this season. 

#StayingUpOnATechnicaliteh