• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

And has previously played at by far the highest levels. 

We hear a lot about the level he's played at (albeit only from you and Shucks). Is being an absolute journeyman in the Spanish 2nd division and fucked off to Romania at 30 all that?

2 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

This is just mental. :lol:

All three of them have been fucking shit. 

Vera's had the least game time of the three but scored the most goals for us.

And has previously played at by far the highest levels. 

And had a couple of decent none scoring performances. 

Wilson has been far and away the worst of the three by any measure you could possibly use. 

A total and utter empty shirt. Repeatedly. 

Do you think it's possible you're trying just a little bit to hard on this?

15 hours ago, al_bro said:

We don't have the wing backs capable ( or fit enough ) of attacking and defending to play this system. We would be murdered down the wings.

As opposed to now when we are so sound down the wings? Iacovitti and Hamer have had a torrid start to the season due to huge exposure already. Would prefer if we at least had 3 men in and around the box when ball after ball flies in.

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Had assumed that Macc were struggling but having only just realised they're actually top half I may change my prediction. 

My head tells me we should lose but I can't shake the feeling that we can't possibly not beat fucking Macclesfield at home... 

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

My head tells me we should lose but I can't shake the feeling that we can't possibly not beat fucking Macclesfield at home... 

We couldn't last season with a better team.

9 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

They've already beaten us at home in 98/99 (they did the double over us that season). 

The only thing that comes to mind in relation to the comment of Vera flying is seeing him harnessed to a hot air balloon - slow and can't turn easily.

In truth our survival depends on what happens in January so I'll be a scab and take my seat but expectations are exceedingly low.

Archived