• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McCann not adding anything to the team. 

Midfield sitting deep inviting Macc on..Segbe might as well be sat in the stand with a traffic cone up front, at least it would provide an obstacle to get round. Only Smith looks interested.

7 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Na not having it. He waves his arms a lot but just seems to shout pointless encouragement rather than anything tactical. 

The tactics were wrong from the start. One up front who is hopeless, Mouche wide right. Midfield packed with defensive players. No wonder its ineffective and  awful to watch.

2 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Things were not good enough under Banide. 

I'm more convinced than ever that Maamria is a downgrade. 

Same squad, worse style of play, worse results. 

Banide has the correct style of play in the end, I went to all 3 2-2 games and we played well until letting teams back in. Also had a clear style of play just needed a striker and a bit more mental strength. This, this is fucking dreadful. All fart no poo is our Dino. 

1 minute ago, doctor evil said:

Pushed sylla further forward towards the end of the half which seemed to have a bit of an impact. Problem is there's no real movement up top. Id be tempted to bring eagles on for a bit more width.

Christ alive, Sylla further forward ? Give me a break. Lad couldn’t score against the under 7s, the blind under 7s 

Archived