Walsall tuesday

36 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

So do you believe Rees-Mogg and Johnson that the current deal is Brexit or Farage and the DUP who believe it isn’t? Given that all 17.4m of you knew what you were voting for. 

There was only ever one type of Brexit as stated on the ballot paper, leaving lock, stock and barrel but that hasn't been allowed to happen by this dead parliament of remainers.

The true fact is, the European Union needs us far more than they let on and with a third contraction in Germany's economy, sending them into recession, has reset a few minds in Brussels.

We live in a great country and like our football club....we're far better than all of this!

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

There was only ever one type of Brexit as stated on the ballot paper, leaving lock, stock and barrel but that hasn't been allowed to happen by this dead parliament of remainers.

The true fact is, the European Union needs us far more than they let on and with a third contraction in Germany's economy, sending them into recession, has reset a few minds in Brussels.

We live in a great country and like our football club....we're far better than all of this!

So the 17.4m of you that voted for that must find the current offer that doesn’t deliver that completely unpalatable. Damn those Labour twats for voting with you. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:47 PM, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Or Boris searching for a suitable ditch to die in. 

On 10/22/2019 at 9:52 PM, OLDHAMADE said:

Should be those Labour twats doing that

On 10/22/2019 at 10:36 PM, UsedtobeWozzer said:

The Labour twats that voted for or those that voted against? Rees-Mogg who’s in favour or Farage who’s against? Confused? You will be.

2 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

No confusion for me, I had no doubt what I was voting for, just like the other 17.4 million, trouble is, that thick, cowardly, front bench of the Labour party and their mate sat in the speakers chair will stoop to any excuse to thwart a democratic vote.

No General election for the Labour turncoats because they'd get annihilated and rightly so!

1 hour ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

So do you believe Rees-Mogg and Johnson that the current deal is Brexit or Farage and the DUP who believe it isn’t? Given that all 17.4m of you knew what you were voting for. 

36 minutes ago, OLDHAMADE said:

6 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

So the 17.4m of you that voted for that must find the current offer that doesn’t deliver that completely unpalatable. Damn those Labour twats for voting with you. 

Can the mods move anything Brexit to the relevant thread please. 

I think I've said something similar before but there seems to be a tendency akin to Godwin's Law for Brexit. 

1 hour ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Who knows. 

But I do know this. . . 80% of Politicians agreed to give the people a referendum. They are supposed to know the implications of that decision. Then both main parties stood on manifesto pledges to honour the decision of the referendum that they come with up. They are supposed to know the implication of that decision. Whatever brexit is, and whatever it means. The simple truth is this, politicians played brexit for their own political gain, to be seen ‘to listen to us’ When they got an answer they didn’t like the narrative very quickly changed to jobs /security etc etc. 

They are supposed to know the implications of THEIR decisions. All the public did was answer a question THEY  put to us. 

1 minute ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

The Labour twats I'm talking about, sit opposite the P.M and interestingly enough I'm watching the Shadow chancellor lie through his teeth right now on Peston, I wouldn't trust this guy or his glorious leader Corbyn with a pram, let alone our country.

I'd rather stay in the E.U given a choice between that or these two in number 10, good on those Labour MPs for sticking up for their constituents in leave voting area's 

2 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

Can the mods move anything Brexit to the relevant thread please. 

I think I've said something similar before but there seems to be a tendency akin to Godwin's Law for Brexit. 

Correct, brings out the worst in all of us, enough is enough.

30 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Not getting into a Brexit debate on here...but not leaving that unchallenged either...

Lets not make out that either side is doing what’s best for the country. It’s now simply entrenched Party Politics. And I don’t mean that nag that won the Grand National in the early 90s 👍🏻

7 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Not getting into a Brexit debate on here...but not leaving that unchallenged either...

Lets not make out that either side is doing what’s best for the country. It’s now simply entrenched Party Politics. And I don’t mean that nag that won the Grand National in the early 90s 👍🏻

That horse cleared the massive obstacles easily, this lot are blundering at every hurdle 

9 minutes ago, boundaryblue80 said:

That nag won during an away game at Bramall Lane and I was on it. Best thing that happened that day. 
It’s not entrenched though is it, there are factions in both main parties that vote contrary to their mainstream party positions (a slightly larger faction in the Tory party actually). The only parties united in their views on this are the various Nationalist parties, the LibDems and the Greens (although as there’s only one of them disunity would be an achievement).

Anyway as others have said a Walsall thread probably isn’t the right place to discuss this so apologies to those wishing to discuss the merits of two upfront. Perhaps we should try a big lad / skinny lad combo of Johnson /Rees-mogg and leave Azankpo / Wilson to sort out Brexit.

14 minutes ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

That nag won during an away game at Bramall Lane and I was on it. Best thing that happened that day. 
It’s not entrenched though is it, there are factions in both main parties that vote contrary to their mainstream party positions (a slightly larger faction in the Tory party actually). The only parties united in their views on this are the various Nationalist parties, the LibDems and the Greens (although as there’s only one of them disunity would be an achievement).

Anyway as others have said a Walsall thread probably isn’t the right place to discuss this so apologies to those wishing to discuss the merits of two upfront. Perhaps we should try a big lad / skinny lad combo of Johnson /Rees-mogg and leave Azankpo / Wilson to sort out Brexit.

Would you rather Rees-Mogg or Vera upfront? 

12 minutes ago, Fervid said:

FFS Brexit is everywhere you look it’s even popped up here now lol 

That's why the 31st of this month was agreed to finally, draw a line under this sorry saga............time to move on!

8 hours ago, UsedtobeWozzer said:

Didn't realise you were a famous jockey.

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Indeed. I think another highlight might be watching him come out in Stanley Mathews shorts that he’s brought from home. 

Anybody know any Russians that might be able to fix a raffle to make this happen?

Archived