Walsall tuesday

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Same pollsters that said we would remain, Trump would never win and Ched Shouldn't sign for Oldham?

They never had it as high as 80% in favour of staying it was hovering around the 55/45 mark so it didn't take that big a swing either way to change it. Even the most Eurosceptic nation the Czech republic would require a 17% swing. The EU isnt collapsing anytime soon who budged in negotiations it wasnt the EU was it.

Trump lost the popular vote, Ched didn't sign for Oldham 

3 hours ago, al_bro said:

I didn't go to the game like many others. I didn't know the score and watched the match on Wednesday. The first 10 minutes we were all over them but the quality of football after that was poor. Any decent team would have been 3 up at half time against us. Walsall have the same problem as us up top. The lad on loan from Fulham was no better than our front 2. Dino has obviously told our fullbacks to get forward more. Iacovitti hardly ever crossed the half way line under Banide. It was a great run from him beating players for fun along the bye line and a good pull back for Wilson. I think Segbe hurt himself scoring his goal (maybe a twisted knee) which may rule him out on Saturday. Roy kept insisting that the reason for the poor crowd was the fact we could watch it on Ifollow, he thought "we had all paid a tenner" he said. No Athleticos their, I guess they are boycotting until the drummer is back. Does anyone know if he is banned for 4 home games, or all games?  

As for Mark Beck, these are his stats on Soccerbase. Something wrong at Darlington though 19 goals in 3 games. Sign him up!

Harrogate 01 Nov, 17   Unknown 38 (18) 23 1 (0) 2 0 (0) 0 1 (0) 3
Darlington 01 Aug, 16 01 Nov, 17 Unknown 3 (0) 19 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Wrexham 25 Jan, 16 01 Jun, 16 Loan 7 (4) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0
Yeovil 24 Jul, 15 01 Jan, 16 Loan 3 (5) 0 0 (0) 0 0 (1) 0 0 (0) 0
Falkirk 30 Jan, 14 13 Jun, 14 Loan 14 (2) 5 0 (0) 0 0 (0) 0 4 (0) 1
Carlisle 13 Mar, 12 01 Aug, 16 Youth 23 (43) 7 1 (3) 2 1 (4) 1 1 (1) 0
Totals     £0 88 (72) 54 2 (3) 4 1 (5) 1 6 (1) 4
Goals per Game       0.33 0.8 n/a  

If I could understand the stats I might have an answer.

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The EU isnt collapsing anytime soon who budged in negotiations it wasnt the EU was it.

Germany has been lending money to other member countries in order they buy their goods, now the money has run out and some can't even pay it back.

Who's going to prop up the rest now? Obviously don't pay attention to the global economy, do you Glossop 🤔

5 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Touched a nerve there, have I ?

Listen mate, I just replied that I think he’s doing an ok job. Don’t be starting the homophobia shit with me. You can have my number if you PM me, now I suggest you back the fuck right off you jumped up little twat.

5 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Damn! On the ballot paper, two choices spelt out plain and simple.

Remain = stay as we were

Leave = out of the customs union, out of the single market, which inturn means an end  to freedom of movement (although this shouldn't have been an issue if our only incoming was from the EU)

take back control of our own borders (again no chance of that) go back to making our own laws (again, some of a certain demeanour don't recognise them anyway) stop any further payments to the EU, take back control of our fishing grounds, be able to trade with any country we like.

Seems to me that one most certainly outweights the other and yes that's what we voted for

That’s definitely not what my ballot paper said. 🙄

9 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

Germany has been lending money to other member countries in order they buy their goods, now the money has run out and some can't even pay it back.

Who's going to prop up the rest now? Obviously don't pay attention to the global economy, do you Glossop 🤔

Yep I do thanks and I've even got a degree in it and I think its us who should be more concerned about our economy going to shit. Still it was very patriotic of you to vote leave sending 3500 jobs at Honda Swindon into the EU.

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Yep I do thanks and I've even got a degree in it and I think its us who should be more concerned about our economy going to shit. Still it was very patriotic of you to vote leave sending 3500 jobs at Honda Swindon into the EU.

Holy shit, is that the best you can do? Climate change is driving the motor industry to rethink their strategy and maybe at some stage folk will have to go back to walking.

8 hours ago, maddog said:

That’s definitely not what my ballot paper said. 🙄

Well, there won't be another unless they want to blow away our democracy, or lack of it

If they go for a 2nd referendum without honouring the first, the houses of parliament are finished, we know it and they know it.

• Meanwhile, Corbyn and his cronies are backed into a tight corner now and this from a government that can't govern 🤣

Archived