Walsall tuesday

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, OLDHAMADE said:

I think you'll find each one of those conditions constitute to being a member country of the great E.U club.  But not exclusive to membership.

Regardless of leaving with a deal or not  we are not obliged to pay them the £39 billion, this is purely 'goodwill' 

I think the real figure to fulfill our obligations is nearer £7 billion but without the full £39 billion, the E.U will collapse due to the smaller indebted member countries and their main player has just gone into recession.

The UK leaving is equivalent to 19 other members leaving all at once, hence why they're falling over backwards to make sure the extensions are indefinite.

The point is that nowhere on the ballot paper was mention made of the future relationship with the EU on exit.  Equally no indication of the future direction of the EU was given if the outcome was Remain.

So you cannot assume that all leave voters share your point of view, nor can you assume that all remainers are EU fanatics.

37 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Are you all having a Kov off? So determined to have the last word! Why should it be locked, can they not just be stopped from posting in here? fuck off to the brexit thread you gimps.

Jimmy's had the last word and now its back to Latics chat for me :getmecoat:

8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Bloody Remainer! Closing our beloved high street chains. Diane Abbott did Woolworth's accounts, it was in the Daily Mail.

I was involved in Dixons INTEGRATED SUPPLY CHAINS so it might have been my fault 

5 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Are you all having a Kov off? So determined to have the last word! Why should it be locked, can they not just be stopped from posting in here? fuck off to the brexit thread you gimps.

hear hear. 😉😁

Archived