FA Cup 1st Round Draw....

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Last year's cup run was a proper cup run wasn't it?  Will never forget Fulham away.

2 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

It was very good wasn’t it? 

It was so sensational it used up our cup run quota for the next 10 years. 1st round exits for some time now.

It shows how far we have fallen, even in the space of 12 months, that I am just not that bothered about the FA Cup or who we play!

Last years cup run was brilliant and put me through all the emotions possible, from despair to relief at Hampton, having a top day out at Maidstone, experiencing utter elation and disbelief at Fulham, and a feeling like we'd been mugged at Donny.

However in the 12 months since, the Clowns in charge have stripped the club of any dignity it had left, totally alienated the supporters and turned us into a laughing stock.

Maybe if we get a nice southern based none league side draw like last year, I'll regain some interest, but I can honestly say I think it's the first time in as long as I can remember, that I just cant be arsed to watch it.

I'm guessing many feel the same.....😥

28 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

It shows how far we have fallen, even in the space of 12 months, that I am just not that bothered about the FA Cup or who we play!

Last years cup run was brilliant and put me through all the emotions possible, from despair to relief at Hampton, having a top day out at Maidstone, experiencing utter elation and disbelief at Fulham, and a feeling like we'd been mugged at Donny.

However in the 12 months since, the Clowns in charge have stripped the club of any dignity it had left, totally alienated the supporters and turned us into a laughing stock.

Maybe if we get a nice southern based none league side draw like last year, I'll regain some interest, but I can honestly say I think it's the first time in as long as I can remember, that I just cant be arsed to watch it.

I'm guessing many feel the same.....😥

So would you say for you it’s the ap-FA cup ? 😩 (soz)

Archived