FA Cup 1st Round Draw....

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a morbid so and so Im curious, whats the lowest ranked team we've ever lost too?

Lincoln were top of the National League when we were beaten by them but thats the only time In my lifetime we've lost to a non-league side. Any of our senior posters know the answer here?

8 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Being a morbid so and so Im curious, whats the lowest ranked team we've ever lost too?

Lincoln were top of the National League when we were beaten by them but thats the only time In my lifetime we've lost to a non-league side. Any of our senior posters know the answer here?

Think we lost to Blythe Spartans in about 64 AD..

14 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

South Shields just before my time

14 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

We lost at home to South Shields in 1969...👀

11 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

I was at Scarborough, who I think were in the Northern Pemier League when we lost to them in the1970s.

1 hour ago, oafcmetty said:

Newcastle are at home on the Saturday, and Sunderland got a home tie. Could be a Friday/Monday game?

Agree. I think there's an extremely slim chance it will be played on the Saturday. Newcastle will play as scheduled. Sunderland will be on the Sunday being a long journey for Gillingham and unlikely to be selected for telly. With our FA Cup pedigree and on the other end of a very likely giant killing, my guess is it will be chosen as the Friday or Monday night match.

6 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Well just seen who we drew and Gateshead have won 7 of their last 8 League and Cup games scoring 20 and conceding 1.....fucking car crash waiting to happen Imo ... 

Car crash??? I wouldn’t back us against anyone just now. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Gateshead as favourites for this one......especially as we could be rock bottom of the football League by then if our current form continues😳😳☹️

Archived