Matt Rhead available in January...could he do a job for us?

1 hour ago, Frankies6 said:

i would bring Craig Davis in for a 3 month loan .. I will probably get slated for this , but he used to draw 2 defenders on to him all the time which used to create space behind perfect for Segbe and Wilson to run on to 

Would it be wise to bring him back again and would up walking away or if you think he would be a good short term signing please fill me in?

2 hours ago, mick26 said:

Let's go for the big lad who played up front for Walsall - we could make a fortune on shirt printing!

Elijah Anuoluwapo Oluwaferanmi Oluwatomi Oluwalana Ayomikulehin Adebayo.

Said that on Tuesday thought he gave our back four a torrid time but was lacking the speedy support player around him , would be a good fit with either Desire or Wilson

6 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Let's muddle on till January and then hopefully get rid of at least 7 players then give dino the transfer windows he says he knows exactly what he needs so let's hope we pick up points till then.

Where are theses seven players going to? 

Nobody's buying them so we'll have to pay them off. That's not going to leave much in the kitty. 

9 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Where are theses seven players going to? 

Nobody's buying them so we'll have to pay them off. That's not going to leave much in the kitty. 

Well hopefully someone will come in for them.  But your right there so crap no one will want them . Pay off or ship out on loan till contact up fingers crossed 

On 10/27/2019 at 2:54 PM, Oldham82 said:

Let's muddle on till January and then hopefully get rid of at least 7 players then give dino the transfer windows he says he knows exactly what he needs so let's hope we pick up points till then.

We all know exactly what he needs, but getting what he needs is a different matter.

Archived