• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me. I'll get me boots. Just tell him not to get sent off until near half time; I should make it by then. Or we get Windass to rock up.

Seriously, though, an injury to De la Paz and we're buggered. Is there anyone in that side that would be capable? 

Edit:  As an afterthought, what's happened with Zabret? Has he gone back to Swansea?

Beat them 1-4 last year in the same fixture.   This looked like 0-0 throughout. 

We had a decent amount of chances for away from home, but never looked like getting on the end of them.

Port Vale were pretty toothless with aimless punts into the box that we dealt with well. 

Morais needed to come off earlier again, he can't run after the 60th minute.

Loved McKinney's meg and run down the wing at the end, good for his confidence. Smith was a good outlet throughout and has improved the team since arriving. 

We look much more balanced and secure in 4-4-2.

21 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Three comments an hour after full time. 

Only chat is about Matt Rhead. 

It's really pissboil or nowt on here, isn't it?

Usually piss boils get the most posts we get a win and we get a few posts but less than a defeat. Games like this its pretty meh!

That said a point at Vale shouldn't be scoffed at.

Did we take much of a following what was the atmosphere and mood like in the away end?

How did McCann play I just think he might be a big help interms of our passing? 

56 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Usually piss boils get the most posts we get a win and we get a few posts but less than a defeat. Games like this its pretty meh!

That said a point at Vale shouldn't be scoffed at.

Did we take much of a following what was the atmosphere and mood like in the away end?

How did McCann play I just think he might be a big help interms of our passing? 

Given man of the match on ifollow.

Archived