4 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Which takes about 10 seconds. 

Even less than that when it’s just the same shit being spouted over and over again. It’s  being drilled into us all the fucking time. It’s boring AF. 

Everything is shite. We know. Moaning on here or doing gay polls is doing nothing to change it. Either join some protest or don’t do anything. Just wish people would stop with the same old bollox. 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very difficult journey for many, both to and from Vale Park was rewarded with a battling display in which Latics grew into the game after Vale had bossed the first half.

Definitely a better shape to the team and more resilience creeping in. Zeus MOM but some other decent displays from Wheater, Missile and McCann.

Still lots to do to start stringing wins together but the ability to keep clean sheets is a good habit that should hopefully keep us from immediate danger of dropping into the bottom 2 or 3.

well done to the 505 who made it, those who had to turn back due to the hazardous conditions and train cancellations - you deserve a team that puts in a shift and one that represents you with pride & passion 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

In Dino’s presser he says,

’We’re positive and we’re changing for the better, it’s much a better place around the training ground and dressing room now’ 

I take that to mean that fucking Vera and Maouche off to the yoofs has helped team morale? 

Has Maouche been fucked off to the youths? Seems highly unlikely

7 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Pretty sure Dom said in commentary that Maouche had travelled but wasn't fit enough. Going off that, I don't think he's been banished to the yoofs.

Hang on. What’s going on here? 

I thought when you copied and paste off Twitter it became fact on here? 😂

I take it Vera is being ‘rested’ as well? 

At the very least I hope they’ve been given a kick up the arse. 

9 hours ago, unsworth blue said:

A very difficult journey for many, both to and from Vale Park was rewarded with a battling display in which Latics grew into the game after Vale had bossed the first half.

Definitely a better shape to the team and more resilience creeping in. Zeus MOM but some other decent displays from Wheater, Missile and McCann.

Still lots to do to start stringing wins together but the ability to keep clean sheets is a good habit that should hopefully keep us from immediate danger of dropping into the bottom 2 or 3.

well done to the 505 who made it, those who had to turn back due to the hazardous conditions and train cancellations - you deserve a team that puts in a shift and one that represents you with pride & passion 

Pussieeeeeeeees

14 hours ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Even less than that when it’s just the same shit being spouted over and over again. It’s  being drilled into us all the fucking time. It’s boring AF. 

Everything is shite. We know. Moaning on here or doing gay polls is doing nothing to change it. Either join some protest or don’t do anything. Just wish people would stop with the same old bollox. 

Funnily enough, the life's-pretty-peachy mantra is also boring too.

3 minutes ago, singe said:

Funnily enough, the life's-pretty-peachy mantra is also boring too.

Yes. Because that’s exactly what he said. . . . 🙄 let’s go further. We all agree with everything AL does, the guy is magician.  We love Baz and Mo. Gates are down, but it’s the time of year. The football is electric, and I’m already renewing for next season. 

The constant, constant,  reminding to fellow fans(as if they don’t know) that we’re fucked-  is boring. 

We’ve taken four points this week. WILL IT CHANGE HOW WE ALL FEEEL ABOUT THE CURRENT DIRE SITUATION AT THE CLUB. Probably not. But it’s better than talking about THE CURRENT DIRE SITUATION AT THE CLUB. 

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

Yes. Because that’s exactly what he said. . . . 🙄 let’s go further. We all agree with everything AL does, the guy is magician.  We love Baz and Mo. Gates are down, but it’s the time of year. The football is electric, and I’m already renewing for next season. 

The constant, constant,  reminding to fellow fans(as if they don’t know) that we’re fucked-  is boring. 

We’ve taken four points this week. WILL IT CHANGE HOW WE ALL FEEEL ABOUT THE CURRENT DIRE SITUATION AT THE CLUB. Probably not. But it’s better than talking about THE CURRENT DIRE SITUATION AT THE CLUB. 

Not what I said.

It's all well and good claiming not totally happy with the way things are run, that is occaisonally posted, but direct criticism is rarer than a Florian Gonzales appearance cheque.

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

Only going off Twitter. So could be bollocks. But neither has been in the last two match day squads. 

I think you made this up.  Not seen anyone claim he's been sent to the youths.

Archived